Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was shopping in Pet Smart today, and decided to have my Matilda get some puppy grooming. I had all sorts of questions to ask before I left her(thanks to all of you) Anyways they called for their most senior groomer. I talked with her for some time before I left my Matilda. I told her I was only going to, leave her for 1 hour no more. I got back in 1 hour 3 minutes, she was done. The groomer brought her to me, she is so beautiful. she bathed her and combed her hair as she was drying, she cut her tiny toe nails, trimmed around her eyes, and her private areas, cut around her little feet. I ask her if she would teach me how to groom her, she said when she is abit older. I winter in Arizona so in the Spring I will take her up on it. She was a wonderful lady. I am so glad I found someone I can trust. She has been grooming for 10 years. Right after Matilda she was grooming another maltese. Just wanted to share how happy I am. :D

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Yay!! I'm glad you had a good experience! Now, PICTURES PLEASE! :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.