Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bridget and Miss Bella were Matilda's ss, they really spoiled Matilda. Bridget thank you just doesn't seem enough, you have such a kind heart, you brought tears to my eyes when I saw that you even thought of my soon to be Maddie. I have always wanted a spoiled maltese harness dress for Matilda, but oh my gosh you gave Maddie one too, and with matching bows. Matilda wouldn't lift her head so I could get a good picture of her, she was to busy enjoying her gifts. You were the best ss ever. Once Maddie gets here I'll post pictures of Matilda and Maddie in their new clothes. Thank you sooo much, I thought I had a picture of the bows, but must have over looked the picture, sorry

The last little picture is of Matilda flying high after getting her gifts

·
Premium Member
5,783 Posts
Oh I am so glad you guys enjoyed the gifts! I wish I could take full credit for Maddie's SM dress, but I get to share that joy with Marti. When I asked her to make the dresses for your girls, she immediately decided she wanted to donate Maddie's dress. Isn't our SM family amazing? Your girls are going to look precious in their new clothes. Paws crossed that everything will fit. Bella and I absolutely loved having you guys as our buddies this year. In fact, Bella enjoyed shopping for y'all so much that she stole a bunch of the presents! Lol! No worries, it gave me a reason to go back out shopping for your girls :) . Merry Christmas and I hope you will get well soon. Big hugs.

·
Premium Member
9,496 Posts
Bridget and Bella - great presents. Marti - how special thinking about Maddie. I love all the clothes, but you know I am a toy guy and lambie is so unique - what a great toy.

Paula - your grand-daughter is so cute, and that santa hat is adorable.

·
Premium Member
23,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh I am so glad you guys enjoyed the gifts! I wish I could take full credit for Maddie's SM dress, but I get to share that joy with Marti. When I asked her to make the dresses for your girls, she immediately decided she wanted to donate Maddie's dress. Isn't our SM family amazing? Your girls are going to look precious in their new clothes. Paws crossed that everything will fit. Bella and I absolutely loved having you guys as our buddies this year. In fact, Bella enjoyed shopping for y'all so much that she stole a bunch of the presents! Lol! No worries, it gave me a reason to go back out shopping for your girls :) . Merry Christmas and I hope you will get well soon. Big hugs.
Awww that brings tears to my eyes, Marti thank you so much. I have always wanted one of your harness spoiled Maltese dresses for ever, now my girls will be matching:wub:
Bridget we really love every gift, I had to laugh when I opened the pillow cases, my grandson's last name is Bacon, he loved the pillow case with the bacon on it, soooo cute.

Bridget and Bella - great presents. Marti - how special thinking about Maddie. I love all the clothes, but you know I am a toy guy and lambie is so unique - what a great toy.

Paula - your grand-daughter is so cute, and that santa hat is adorable.
Walter, Matilda loves the lamb, gosh so do I when I was young I use to watch lamb chop on the tv:HistericalSmiley::innocent:
Lauryn is my youngest granddaughter she's so special, she's been in our family for a year and a half now, gosh I feel like she's always been here. :wub:

·
Premium Member
9,496 Posts
Awww that brings tears to my eyes, Marti thank you so much. I have always wanted one of your harness spoiled Maltese dresses for ever, now my girls will be matching:wub:
Bridget we really love every gift, I had to laugh when I opened the pillow cases, my grandson's last name is Bacon, he loved the pillow case with the bacon on it, soooo cute.

Walter, Matilda loves the lamb, gosh so do I when I was young I use to watch lamb chop on the tv:HistericalSmiley::innocent:
Lauryn is my youngest granddaughter she's so special, she's been in our family for a year and a half now, gosh I feel like she's always been here. :wub:
Actually that is what it reminds me of - Sherry Lewis and Lambchop.

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
What nice presents and yes, that was so special to have a dress for Maddie too. Sweet photos with your grandaughter, looks like she got such a kick out of Matilda romping around busy with her toys.

·
Premium Member
15,979 Posts
Oh what lovely gifts from Bridget and Bella! I'm a big fan of polka dots, so that's my favorite ! Matilda is all dressed up for the reveal, and looks beautiful! Your granddaughter is adorable!

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Matilda really got some great gifts! I love the dresses and how nice that Maddie got one too! Love the pictures, great reveal! :wub:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts