Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I am so so sorry Kathleen. My heart is breaking for you.
Thank you Kathy. I know how very much you love Pipper, so I know you understand. Max loved to spin, just like Pipper, but not quite as fast! That is a happy memory.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,723 Posts
Ohhhh Kathleen---biggest, longest hugs to you. I KNOW it was the right, & most loving thing to do & please do not 2nd guess that!
My, how hard to lose one so precious---we all feel your pain. May God comfort your weary heart & may you feel our circle of compassion & love holding you.
I want this not to be true but am trusting that God will hold you & welcome little Max into His very own lap.
When you are doing better please let us know--we are here on the bench, holding your place warm.
Much love & many prayers.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Ohhhh Kathleen---biggest, longest hugs to you. I KNOW it was the right, & most loving thing to do & please do not 2nd guess that!
My, how hard to lose one so precious---we all feel your pain. May God comfort your weary heart & may you feel our circle of compassion & love holding you.
I want this not to be true but am trusting that God will hold you & welcome little Max into His very own lap.
When you are doing better please let us know--we are here on the bench, holding your place warm.
Much love & many prayers.
Thank you so much Sandi for the beautiful words of comfort. The second guessing is really difficult. My husband was so sure that we had to do it for Max, so that he wouldn't suffer, so I am lucky that he is strong.

·
Premium Member
Pat & Maggie (& Casey too!)
1,640 Posts
Oh Kathleen, I am so very sorry for your loss. I am trying to type this though tears for you but not having much success. My daughter recently said something that may make you feel a little better - "the only way to win the what if game is not to play at all". You did what was best for Max even though it tore your heart out. You freed him from pain and suffering and that was the ultimate gift. Rest in peace sweet Max. Prayers for you and your family.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I cannot tell you how very sorry that your little Max is no longer with you and I will be saying a special prayer that you find comfort knowing that he is not longer suffering.

·
Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
1,263 Posts
Kathleen,
How I wish this was just a very bad dream and in the morning you would wake up with your sweet little Max snuggled up next to you.....wagging his tail & smothering you with kisses like only he could do. It just doesn't seem fair that he was taken away from you so suddenly and at such a young age. I'm praying God will comfort you and wrap His loving arms around you like only He can do at a time like this. Please know we are praying for you and are here for you........Words seem so inadequate - I'm just so very very sorry - I wish I had the power to make your aching heart mend/heal....that will take time. I am asking the comforter to flood your thoughts/heart with all the wonderful years of happy memories you and Max shared together.
~ Paulann & Abella

"Never take his furry muzzle, wet nose, and warm licks for granted..."

il_794xN.1396468637_n48a.jpg

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about max. I am writing to you trying and to hold back tears that’s not working. I am so sorry that you are hurting and no words can mend your heart but know that it’s never goodbye it’s see you later max. I believe we will see our little babies again that capture our hearts so close like no other those little paw prints just imprint in our hearts forever and has such beautiful meaning, maybe not now but in our future we will see them again. So sorry. Dee

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Oh Kathleen, I am so very sorry for your loss. I am trying to type this though tears for you but not having much success. My daughter recently said something that may make you feel a little better - "the only way to win the what if game is not to play at all". You did what was best for Max even though it tore your heart out. You freed him from pain and suffering and that was the ultimate gift. Rest in peace sweet Max. Prayers for you and your family.
Thank you so much Pat. I will remember what your daughter said and try not to think about what else might hav happened, and instead try to focus on the happy memories. Thank you - this really does help very much. I needed this reminder.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I’m so very sorry! i know how much your heart is aching!
Thank you so much Maggie. So many of us have been through it and know how much it hurts. That is why this community is so special. We all understand how deep the love is. Thank you for all you do to keep it running.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I cannot tell you how very sorry that your little Max is no longer with you and I will be saying a special prayer that you find comfort knowing that he is not longer suffering.
Thank you so much.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Kathleen,
How I wish this was just a very bad dream and in the morning you would wake up with your sweet little Max snuggled up next to you.....wagging his tail & smothering you with kisses like only he could do. It just doesn't seem fair that he was taken away from you so suddenly and at such a young age. I'm praying God will comfort you and wrap His loving arms around you like only He can do at a time like this. Please know we are praying for you and are here for you........Words seem so inadequate - I'm just so very very sorry - I wish I had the power to make your aching heart mend/heal....that will take time. I am asking the comforter to flood your thoughts/heart with all the wonderful years of happy memories you and Max shared together.
~ Paulann & Abella

"Never take his furry muzzle, wet nose, and warm licks for granted..."

View attachment 275453
Thank you so much Paulann for your comforting words. It really does help so much.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I am so sorry to hear about max. I am writing to you trying and to hold back tears that’s not working. I am so sorry that you are hurting and no words can mend your heart but know that it’s never goodbye it’s see you later max. I believe we will see our little babies again that capture our hearts so close like no other those little paw prints just imprint in our hearts forever and has such beautiful meaning, maybe not now but in our future we will see them again. So sorry. Dee
Thank you so much Dee. We do have such a special deep connection with them. At least I know that I loved him deeply very single day and he must have known that.

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,877 Posts
Kathleen,

I am so very sorry. It is especially hard when it is so unexpected like this. My heart goes out to you and your husband.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Kathleen,

I am so very sorry. It is especially hard when it is so unexpected like this. My heart goes out to you and your husband.
Thank you so much Walter. I truly appreciate it. It was so unexpected and I am still walking around in a fog, in disbelief that he is really gone.

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts
Oh my gosh, Kathleen, I am so, so sorry. I can imagine how much this must hurt~my heart is breaking for you at the sudden loss of Max. This is so very sad 😪 May the fond memories and the beautiful life he had with you and your husband bring you comfort and peace. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers during this very sad time. Sending love and hugs to you. xxxx

·
Registered
Kathy & Pipper
6,050 Posts
Just checking in on you Kathleen. I can't get you off my mind.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Oh my gosh, Kathleen, I am so, so sorry. I can imagine how much this must hurt~my heart is breaking for you at the sudden loss of Max. This is so very sad 😪 May the fond memories and the beautiful life he had with you and your husband bring you comfort and peace. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers during this very sad time. Sending love and hugs to you. xxxx
Thank you so much Joanne. I truly appreciate your kind word.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts