Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep my sweet little boy has turned three :wub: feel so blessed to have him
they went to the outlet mall yesterday where they met a tiny silky terrier named little bit (sweetest girl ever), stopped by dog city bakery on the way hope and picked up some treats, goat ear chews, and a HB cake to spoil the two rotten this whole week :w00t:
max and minnie had a little family birthday party today... later i took max to petsmart to get some toys as his present ... i ended up buying a catbed for him which i am going to have to return because it's not as durable as i hoped it to be :blink: hoping to find another bed for him tomorrow :aktion033: and gosh i have to exchange a little stuffed dog because the :squeeze me: sticker is impossible to remove :HistericalSmiley:

why hello there :wub:

all dressed up and ready to go

solo picture of max

at the outlet mall

minnie being a baby

max chilling

finally going home~

hope everyone is doing well.. have a great week!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY, MAX:cheer:Max - what a fun birthday especially having your sister and mommy with you for your outing. You both looked super cute in your outfits. :wub::wub:Thanks for sharing your special day with us.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts

What a fun day you had, Max! You and Minnie are cutie pies!! Wish we could have been there to join in on the fun. I love you in black, Max! Ask mommy what type of harness you're wearing, it looks so nice! Thanks for sharing Max's day with us. :)

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
Great shots of Max's b-day outing---bet you stop traffic w/those 2! I would certainly stop to scratch their sweet little heads.
Happy b-day Max---enjoy being 3---it passes too quickly!
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oo wow how cute , happy bday max , u and ur sister look soo cute in ur tshirts !!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Happy 3rd Birthday Max!! :cheer: You are too cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun on your birthday. I loved all the pictures!:wub:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Happy birthday Max! It looks like you had a great day shopping, meeting friends, hanging out with the family, shopping lol...

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Happy 3rd birthday, little Max!

:cheer::cheer:

Nice to see you enjoyed your special day with your sweet sister and mommy!
Thanks for sharing with us!

Alexandra :Flowers 2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts