Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the past week when we come home or i am home working (i work from home and my moms office) anyway he has been going under the bed and staying there for a long time i looked under there to see what he is doing but he isnt doing anything but laying there his toys arent even under there
why would he be doing this does this mean anything or am i just being overly worried

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
thats kinda weird
lucy was scurrying under my bed for awhile but theres stuff under there soo kinda different.

maybe he wants a den-like thing?

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
have you yelled at him at all when you first walk into the house? because he could be hiding because he's scared that you might yell again. i dont know though. sometimes dogs act weird. i was just telling cynthia that i wished the dogs could talk. and cynthia was like "id even settle for baby talk". LOL

·
Registered
522 Posts
I thought our schnauzer was just laying under the bed until we happened to move the mattress and box springs and found the entire underside chewed to shreds.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he still comes up to sleep with me its just weird that he has been doing that
as far as yelling at him no i dont yell at him my little maxi is a very spoiled
yesterday i took him out 4 times we went to the park i took him on a long leash and he ran around he i guess is moody like his mommy

he has been doing this since he got his bath last week at this place next door to where i go too to get my nails done ever since than he has been acting like this wait until he see's on friday when he goes for his haircut he will probably never speak to me

i have to go away for the first time since i have had him at 10 weeks im stressing he will be with my mom
what i set up was i leave on thursday so i arranged the dog walker to come twice that day and than my friend is coming at 5 to take him to my mom where he will sleep for 2 nights and than on saturday my other friend is coming to pick him up and bring him back to my house so when i get home he will be there
i hope this all works out i told my mom she can't take him out anywhere because maxi is very demanding when it comes to walking outside and god forbid she drops the leash he will run and she cant catch him so he will be literally in her house for 2 days but this is the best plan i can come up with i have to go on this trip and i would have taking him but its to long on the plane and he will not stay in a bag on the plane
so needless to say i am a ball of nerves
ok well hopefully this under the bed thing isnt anything to worry about
thanks all

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Maybe he's sad because you're home and not giving him attention. Sometimes Cloud would crawl under my bookself when I'm on the computer. It's his "den."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts