1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
he looks soo cute. where'd you get that jacket? it looks great on him!!! :D

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
AWWW I see he had a great birthday! He looks like a cutie wutie! HAHA. He has the same haircut on his body as my ButterCloud, except, I cut his hair so his is definitely not as nice as your baby! Your baby is so darling.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Maxi's mom: which Petco? In Westchester? I would love to send my mom over there to pick one up for Rocco. I didn't see anything nearly as cute at the Petco by me on 86th St.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Lissa@Sep 29 2004, 12:13 PM
Maxi's mom:  which Petco?  In Westchester?  I would love to send my mom over there to pick one up for Rocco.  I didn't see anything nearly as cute at the Petco by me on 86th St.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10280
[/QUOTE]

Hi Lissa

Its on central avenue in yonkers right next door to kohls ....My mom said she bought the last one but maybe they got more in call them up !

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Sep 29 2004, 11:33 AM
AWWW I see he had a great birthday!  He looks like a cutie wutie!  HAHA.  He has the same haircut on his body as my ButterCloud, except, I cut his hair so his is definitely not as nice as your baby!  Your baby is so darling.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10259
[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much Maxi is my pride and joy
your baby is adorable...Maxi's hair actually is growing out from a very short hair cut my groomer did a lousy job the last time so i havent had his hair cut in almost 8 weeks i want it to grow alittle longer than i will have him trimmed
i love dressing him up

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Lissa

Its on central avenue in yonkers right next door to kohls ....My mom said she bought the last one but maybe they got more in call them up !
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10296
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! I'm definitely going to give them a call. So cute!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i think thats another reason why i like dressing up the girls and putting clips in their hair too---they really do look like humans! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts