Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday night I had a nightmare I lost my baby Maximus but later found him wondering in the snow. Whew....Monday night, around 9PM, Maximus started to cry. I thought that was very strange because (1) 9PM is his bed time and (2) he never cries and if he wants to go outside he give me a butt shake whining a little bit. I asked him if he wanted to go outside and he started to dance so I took him out.

As we stepped outside the house, a girl and a boy (in their 20's) approached me and said they lost their yorkie doggie about an hour ago and have been looking for him since. They live about 1/2 block away from me (I've never met them before). As I was talking to them another girl came towards us crying hysterically. She didn't even have a coat on and it was about 25 degrees. You can tell they were obviously extremely upset. My heart was aching for them. I told them I sure will look for him.

They started to walk away and I took two steps in the opposite direction. What do I see? There's a tiny little yorkie sitting in the alley right next to my house in the snow. The girl without the coat on walked right by it and did not see him. He's a light colored yorkie and it was very dark so probably hard to notice him. I yelled and said "I found him". Oh what a relief!!!:chili::aktion033::wub:

Soooo, I think Maximus sensed someone was in trouble by crying. I always knew he is super smart but did not know he had super power :wub:.

Have a good day everyone....Maximus' mommy.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I am so glad you were in the right place and the right time! Praise God! That poor little Yorkie would have died in the snow if you had not found him! Yeah for Maximus to alert you to a desperate need! :chili:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Wow!!! :smheat: Seems to me that there may have been a higher force working there between your nightmare and Maximus.:innocent: How incredible that you were in the right place at the right time. Bravo Maximus on insisting going for a walk. :aktion033::aktion033: Those girls must have been soooo relieved, as was the Yorkie I"m sure.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
oh my goodness! What an amazing story. I am so glad that the little yorkie caught your eye, he/she would have been very cold if outside all night. I'm sure the yorkies family was very happy too! Alls well that ends well as the saying goes!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
wow the dream was prob a sign and max was such a smart boy , that is great that the yorkie was found :)

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Absolutely Amazying!!!!! :w00t:

You've got a special boy on your hands there......he is a hero!!!

Did you tell the people who lost their yorkie this story???

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Wow, that is such a great story! I love happy endings. :aktion033: I'm so glad the little Yorkie was found. Maximus is very special and intuitive, indeed. But, we already knew that. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:aktion033: Amazing story!! I love happy endings too :) So glad that you were there and saved the little Yorkie from the freezing cold, she/he must've been so scared!

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
:wub: Max did something really special! I think animals have a sense that we as humans are not aware of---I know mine know when we are about to have an earthquake tremor.
It does seem a little strange that the lady walked right past the little yorkie and he didn't run up to her to be picked up? Am I the only one that feels that way?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:wub: Max did something really special! I think animals have a sense that we as humans are not aware of---I know mine know when we are about to have an earthquake tremor.
It does seem a little strange that the lady walked right past the little yorkie and he didn't run up to her to be picked up? Am I the only one that feels that way?
It was very dark and he was about 1/3 way down towards the back of the house. When I found him he was just sitting there and looked very scared. He probably didn't know what was happening. Poor baby. I was just so happy we found him. I know I would think about him for days and days if wasn't found. Like someone said, there must be a higher force :innocent:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
God was definitely looking out for that poor little yorkie. I honestly think that your dream and Maximus played a big part in that yorkie being found.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts