Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Me finks haircuts are for da dogs!!!

5372 Views 59 Replies 49 Participants Last post by  jodublin
At weast gimme a cookie. I stood tall and still for an hour!
(except in the bath)
This is Cosy's annual summer cut. I love it!
(taken with my Blackberry)

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
OMG - Cosy looks like a DOLL!!! She's gorgeous! Do you do that yourself, Brit, or go to the groomers?
Cosy looks utterly precious and adorable!!!! I looove her!!!
your lil princess is ready for summer .. love her summer cut :)

hugs
Kat
Ava says, "I wuv you cousin' Cosy" Someday my mommy wants me to get a hair cut too......sometimes she says it a wot!!!!!
I do it myself. I'm scared of groomers! Someone please pass the wine! :LOL:

Thanks for the compliments. She's so good while cutting and clipping but she hates the bath. I'm almost as soaked as she was!
Ava says, "I wuv you cousin' Cosy" Someday my mommy wants me to get a hair cut too......sometimes she says it a wot!!!!!
Ahahaha! I feel your pain, Pat.
Cosy looks utterly precious and adorable!!!! I looove her!!!
Well, lookie who's here, Cosy! It's Casanova and Bijou! It's about time! :wub:
Cosy says she wuvs you too!
She looks great! I love the shorter cut under the chin :)
She looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!
Cosy looks like a doll. I love her in her summer cut but she's beautiful in her longer coat too. She's very versatile.
:wub::wub: Cosy looks so adorable (as usual)! I love the cut on her. Maybe I should ship Tyler out to you to give him a trim. After coming home to the knotting after my trip I'm really leaning towards a way shorter do for him. Just don't have the guts yet.:blush: but I should. As I previewed this and looked at his siggie, I realized when I got him, he had a short cut and I loved it.
wow- she looks fantastic!!! Brit you are multi-talented!! please come over anytime to give Bisou a haircut!!
OMG, Cosy looks like a doll!! She is sooooooo adorable :wub::wub::wub: I just gave Remy a similar cut with the chin area cut short!! I just LOVE Cosy
Youve got the CUTEST looking fluff that I have ever seen. She looks like a baby doll !!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, honestly the CUTEST ever !!!:heart:
Cosy is absolute perfection!!! :wub::wub::wub: Great job Brit you are amazing!
That is it, I am packing Rain's bag and sending her to the best groomer in Texas~~Brit, she needs a haircut!!! That Cosy is the most ADORABLE little baby I have ever seen!!! I love her!!! That cut is precious!!!!!:wub:
That girl ALWAYS looks beautiful, great job Brit!
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.