Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At weast gimme a cookie. I stood tall and still for an hour!
(except in the bath)
This is Cosy's annual summer cut. I love it!
(taken with my Blackberry)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
OMG - Cosy looks like a DOLL!!! She's gorgeous! Do you do that yourself, Brit, or go to the groomers?

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Ava says, "I wuv you cousin' Cosy" Someday my mommy wants me to get a hair cut too......sometimes she says it a wot!!!!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do it myself. I'm scared of groomers! Someone please pass the wine! :LOL:

Thanks for the compliments. She's so good while cutting and clipping but she hates the bath. I'm almost as soaked as she was!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ava says, "I wuv you cousin' Cosy" Someday my mommy wants me to get a hair cut too......sometimes she says it a wot!!!!!
Ahahaha! I feel your pain, Pat.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cosy looks utterly precious and adorable!!!! I looove her!!!
Well, lookie who's here, Cosy! It's Casanova and Bijou! It's about time! :wub:
Cosy says she wuvs you too!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:wub::wub: Cosy looks so adorable (as usual)! I love the cut on her. Maybe I should ship Tyler out to you to give him a trim. After coming home to the knotting after my trip I'm really leaning towards a way shorter do for him. Just don't have the guts yet.:blush: but I should. As I previewed this and looked at his siggie, I realized when I got him, he had a short cut and I loved it.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
OMG, Cosy looks like a doll!! She is sooooooo adorable :wub::wub::wub: I just gave Remy a similar cut with the chin area cut short!! I just LOVE Cosy

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Youve got the CUTEST looking fluff that I have ever seen. She looks like a baby doll !!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, honestly the CUTEST ever !!!:heart:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
That is it, I am packing Rain's bag and sending her to the best groomer in Texas~~Brit, she needs a haircut!!! That Cosy is the most ADORABLE little baby I have ever seen!!! I love her!!! That cut is precious!!!!!:wub:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts