Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I finally found another Maltese forum (with much more organized sections, I must add!) and I just thought I'd introduce myself and the new addition to my family, Chilly!

First my name is Mallory and I'm 20 years old. I live in Ottawa, the beautiful capital of Canada. Despite what the description says, it's not constantly winter up here! Actually we had a pretty intense heat wave this summer, but enough about the weather! I live at home with my parents and 11 year old brother while attending university to get my degree in Communications and Philosophy. I have a boyfriend of over a year who is in the army and is Chilly's daddy... But enough about me, let's move onto what you really want to here!

Chilly, formerly known as King Kong and Chilli Pepper, was born June 18th, 2005. I took him home at 8 weeks old, a little early I know, but he's doing fine. Chilly is crate training and he is doing wonderfully! Ever since the first 2 nights in his crate, Chilly has slept through the nights without a peep! Until the morning, of course, when he let's me know "I've gotta go!" He's had a week getting used to the family and relaxing and this weekend we're going to start daily training and grooming. Chilly is so excited!

Now I can't wait to get reading these posts!

Mallory & Chilly

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Welcome to Spoiled Maltese! You will love it here!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Brooks@Aug 19 2005, 09:32 AM
P.S.
Our boys were born a week apart! We can compare how fast they are growing.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92237
[/QUOTE]

Thanks everyone for such a friendly welcome, I can already tell I am going to love this Forum! And I'm working on getting pics of my little Chilly!

Brooks, Chilly just got weighed yesterday and at 8 weeks and 6 days he weighed in at almost 3 pounds. He's going to be a big little fella!

Mallory & Chilly

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by Chilly dog@Aug 19 2005, 08:11 AM
Hi everyone!

I finally found another Maltese forum (with much more organized sections, I must add!) and I just thought I'd introduce myself and the new addition to my family, Chilly!

First my name is Mallory and I'm 20 years old.  I live in Ottawa, the beautiful capital of Canada.  Despite what the description says, it's not constantly winter up here!  Actually we had a pretty intense heat wave this summer, but enough about the weather!  I live at home with my parents and 11 year old brother while attending university to get my degree in Communications and Philosophy.  I have a boyfriend of over a year who is in the army and is Chilly's daddy... But enough about me, let's move onto what you really want to here!

Chilly, formerly known as King Kong and Chilli Pepper, was born June 18th, 2005.  I took him home at 8 weeks old, a little early I know, but he's doing fine.  Chilly is crate training and he is doing wonderfully!  Ever since the first 2 nights in his crate, Chilly has slept through the nights without a peep!  Until the morning, of course, when he let's me know "I've gotta go!"  He's had a week getting used to the family and relaxing and this weekend we're going to start daily training and grooming.  Chilly is so excited!

Mallory & Chilly 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92204
[/QUOTE]
Welcome Chili!!! Glad to meet you

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by Fach+Aug 19 2005, 01:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Chilly dog
@Aug 19 2005, 08:11 AM
Hi everyone!

First my name is Mallory and I'm 20 years old.  I live in Ottawa, the beautiful capital of Canada.  Despite what the description says, it's not constantly winter up here!  Actually we had a pretty intense heat wave this summer, but enough about the weather!  I live at home with my parents and 11 year old brother while attending university to get my degree in Communications and Philosophy.  I have a boyfriend of over a year who is in the army and is Chilly's daddy... But enough about me, let's move onto what you really want to here!

Chilly, formerly known as King Kong and Chilli Pepper, was born June 18th, 2005.  I took him home at 8 weeks old, a little early I know, but he's doing fine.  Chilly is crate training and he is doing wonderfully!  Ever since the first 2 nights in his crate, Chilly has slept through the nights without a peep!  Until the morning, of course, when he let's me know "I've gotta go!"  He's had a week getting used to the family and relaxing and this weekend we're going to start daily training and grooming.  Chilly is so excited!

Mallory & Chilly 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92204
Welcome Chili!!! Glad to meet you

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92337
[/B][/QUOTE]
ooops, I mean chilly not chili. Sorry. Welcome.....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts