Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little sweetheart has been a foster of mine for about a month now. She is twelve-years-old and full of spunk. When she was dropped off, she was a mess. It was so sad, she has a terrible allergy to fleas. She's been on antibiotics, thyroid meds and a heavy-duty ear medication. Look at her now. Is she a sweetie or what? I'm so very proud of her, and wanted to brag.

You will have to pull up my profile to see her, as I have tried, numerous times to attach it to my post. As you will see, even in my profile the pic is huge. I couldn't even downsize that - LOL

The dress is compliments of Jodi (Chloeandj). Thank you so much Jodi. Little Miss Daisy was so proud running around yesterday in her new dress. I think for the first time in years, she felt pretty.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
What a little beauty!! You've done a GREAT job, you should be proud!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
OMG!! She is adorable!!!

I see that you're an SMC member... that's great!! It should be easy now for you to post pics.... You don't have to have them hosted. Just click on "Browse", which is a button at the end of the posting box and it'll bring up your compute files. Go to your photo files and highlight the one you want and click "Open" and then "Add this attachment" and you're done. Don't hesitate to ask me if I can help in any way....

Thanks so much for posting that precious picture!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
She is a doll. Are you going to keep her?

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww what a pretty girl
and she certainly doesn't look her age, and she looks so gorgeous on her little dress
, you are so very kind to take such good care of her.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for meeting my Daisy girl. And for posting her pick for me - LOL

I will not be keeping her, she will be up for adoption in a week or so. If I didn't already have four at home, I would certainly keep this little angel. She gets along so well with the girls. She doesn't care for Billy, though....LOL

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
3MaltMom,

Oh my God....this difference in the picture of her just after you got her and now is a miracle...You have done an exceptional kindness for this little one....and she is so very gorgeous...someone will be proud to have her in their home and heart.

I hope that she finds a home that is as close to loving as yours....what a wonderful heart you have.

I know if she could talk she would be thanking you every minute. As do I.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, Henry is here to stay. I adopted him last week. He is Billy's best friend, and the only one who will play with Billy. Poor Billy, they all run when he comes around. He keeps bashing into them - LOL

Henry is a big boy. I suspect a possible Malte-poo. He sure is a good boy.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oh she is a doll. I really am glad for people like you. I watch some of these animal cop shows on animal planet and I am really glad that people are able to see how much our babies need us. Makes this world just a little better. Keep us updated on her status.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts