Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I just got a new furbaby a couple weeks ago and I am a new parent. Open to any advice from experienced maltese/dog owners. Here’s a picture of him at 13 weeks and 3.1lbs :)

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Hunter is absolutely adorable and the best of luck with him. I could not help but notice the Bone that is laying there with him. If that by any chance is a Nylabone, please take it away from him immediately. They can shred the inside of a Dog's stomach and cause a great deal of harm. I did a search on the resin Nylabones and did not like what I read.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hunter is absolutely adorable and the best of luck with him. I could not help but notice the Bone that is laying there with him. If that by any chance is a Nylabone, please take it away from him immediately. They can shred the inside of a Dog's stomach and cause a great deal of harm. I did a search on the resin Nylabones and did not like what I read.
Thanks for your heads up! I did not know that nylabones were not safe :( On the better side my pup does not like them at all haha. He would rather play with slippers all day..

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Oh he is just adorable. I can see mischief in his eyes. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Welcome to SM---he is a darling!

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Welcome to SM! Hunter is adorable. He has beautiful HUGE expressive eyes. I am looking forward to getting to know you and Hunter better. All of us here have a very special love for everything maltese related.
🐾 🐶🌻

1 - 9 of 9 Posts