Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we last left our puppy friend Jack on his walk, he was hot, and tired, and so was his owner Cindy!!
But .... along came our little friend....

COSMO!!!! (no relation to the Cosmo's here at SM, I believe).

Here is that little bugger.... 6 months old, 6 pounds, a RIOT of energy and just LOVES EVERYTHING to pieces.... owned by a neighbor of mine and her husband who are just the nicest people....

So we run into Cosmo on our walk .... and there is MUCH playing that ensued!!!

Jack mostly wins.

They're like little polar bears battling to the death!! (with leashes entangling like crazy!)

Small break for leash-untangling

That little cutie pie again

TO BE CONTINUED.....

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
CONTINUED part 2 of 2....

And they keep playing, crazily, little puppies ... though Jack outweighs little Cosmo by at least three pounds!

Finally, at long last, after seriously at least ten minutes straight of trying to wrestle each other to the ground,
THey take a BREAK!!

But just when you think it's ALL OVER and JACK HAS WON.....

POUNCE!!! :new_Eyecrazy:

And finally, after much more love and schnoogles between the pups, Jacky and I went home to tell YOU all about it!!

Hope you enjoyed

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Isn't it wonderful how well these little guys play together. What great shots too, thanks so much for sharing them

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Cosmo and Jack look so much alike!!! I love seeing Miko play with other malts outside. My in-laws have a lhaso apso (who actually looks like a shih tzu) named Cosmo. He was supposed to be our wedding gift but my husband's sisters got too attached to him. I was actually pretty happy that we didn't get him cause for one he is just too big to travel with (he is 20 lbs), he came from a pet store and has all kinds of issues and plus we got to choose our own cutie pie (who is kind of like our child, not a hand me down).

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YAY!!
Thanks you guys for the nice comments!
I just love taking photographs -- it's hard to capture pups in action though... and Cosmo is a sweetie pie. I might let the owners know about this site and see if they stop by

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That was great commentary!!!
Glad they played and had such a good time....Brink would have acted like a ferocious butt I am sure! -_-
Tell your friends that Cosmo is a cutie!!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Oh how precious, and what fun for us to be a part of with all the
pictures. Nope that isn't my little Cosmo. We live in Illinois. But after
seeing that Cosmo I am wondering if the name Cosmo means the world in
a small package.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aw lethalfire, I would agree with you there!! Both Cosmo's are just perfectly adorable angel-devils

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I loved the story and the photos. Please urge Cosmo's family to join the forum. You are so lucky to have found another maltese. I never see any. It is so GOOD for our babies to have a playmate.

PS. The former owner of my daughter's condo came by to pick up a package today and wanted to see all the renovation work that we'd done. She had her 6 month old son with her and Sadie and Sassy did NOT like the little guy. He didn't cry, but every sound he made started them barking their heads off. Good thing I'm WAY past child bearing!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts