Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Maltese Lovers :wub:
I am new here, although I have been reading the forum for awhile now.

I have 2 malts: Leiah, we adopted her from a shelter in March, she is around 1 year old and Lena, we got her from Bonnie Palmer a week ago. She is 7 months.
They are the loves of my life :wub:
When we got Leiah, she was very scared of people and Jmm helped me a lot, thank you again :) she is getting better and better ;)
and thank you again Crystal with the doggie bags ;)

Nice to meet you all :wub:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Welcome to SM!! Your fluffs are so adorable!! My Casanova is an Angel too. That's great that you adopted from a shelter and that Leiah is getting better and better.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Welcome to SM! Many of us have Bonnie babies. Your little Lena is precious! Little Leiah looks like she is loving life with you too.
You'll have to share who Lena's parents are so we can see if we're related! :)

·
Registered
597 Posts
Hello and welcome! Both of your girls are beautiful! My Rocco is from Bonnie and he is seven months old. Who are the sire and dam of your Lena? Maybe our pups are siblings!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you

for your warm welcome :)

I hope my English is okay. I am from France ;) We've been living in the US for 5 years now.

My girls love each other, play together. I am so happy :)

Cosy, I'll check her pedigree and will let you know ;)

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Hello and Welcome!! My Ava is a Bonnie's Angel too! The family is growing, LOL. I'm glad your two beautiful girls are getting along, that makes life just about perfect :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
My Coco is also an Angel. Your pups are absolutely adorable. It's so nice that you found room in your home for an adoptee, too!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Welcome, so glad to have you here!!! My Rain is an Angel too!!! I am glad you have another little girl to be with the one you have! We would love to see more pictures please!!!:wub:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you all for your welcome :wub:
You all are so sweet :wub: and your babies are so beautiful :wub:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts