Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked for a sister for Brink on my Christmas list...

With a little by-line underneath that IIIIIII pick her out....he knows I am very particular about where she should come from.

He brought me and Brink THIS home today.
He THINKS he is SO funny!

[attachment=956:attachment]

So there is Brink's new sister. Her name is Molly. She has been appropriately welcomed into the family by a nice attack and play time from Brink. She has had some hair removed in the fight. My daughter ADORES her and has given her a good brushing/grooming session.
And hubby thinks he is funny!

Attachments

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Nov 5 2005, 07:07 AM
I asked for a sister for Brink on my Christmas list...

With a little by-line underneath that IIIIIII pick her out....he knows I am very particular about where she should come from.

He brought me and Brink THIS home today.
He THINKS he is SO funny!

[attachment=956:attachment]

So there is Brink's new sister. Her name is Molly. She has been appropriately welcomed into the family by a nice attack and play time from Brink. She has had some hair removed in the fight. My daughter ADORES her and has given her a good brushing/grooming session.
And hubby thinks he is funny!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116898
[/QUOTE]
Oh that's a good one
I think all hubby's are like that, but once they get the real thing watch out
they start the "here baby" thing :lol: And trust me he's not calling me and u right

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
LOL
My husband also thought that was so funny. (Possibly giving him ideas!!) I also asked for a little girl for Christmas but we decided we would wait till May when I finish school because money is really tight now. My husband said he loves your new little girl, a lot less expensive and less grooming. (NOT FUNNY, husbands!!)

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
He's got a sense of humor and at least you KNOW that he is listening when you are talking about girl pups.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
At least he listened to the part about not bringing home a real one without your help
That is just too cute, my hubby would do something like that also

·
Registered
7,741 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
That is too funny, your hubby and probably most others more than likely think alike, I am sure mine would do the same if I started pestering for another furbaby

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
omg, thats too funny.....

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
My husband said "I hope she knows how lucky she is to be married to a man so smart and creative"

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by okw@Nov 5 2005, 11:14 AM
Molly is a cutie 
At least you KNOW Brink and Molly will get along just fine 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116944
[/QUOTE]

Really though!

Today "Molly" was laying on the couch and Brink jumped up there to look out the window and gave her a little "lick/kiss" on his way up. I thought it was cute. Like he thought she was real or something.

Originally posted by Deanna@Nov 5 2005, 02:09 PM
My husband said "I hope she knows how lucky she is to be married to a man so smart and creative" 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116988
[/QUOTE]

Everyone should be SO lucky!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
hahahaha we have a Molly too (she's referred to as "OMIGOD! AAACCCCKK!!!"), and i cant stop laughing when i put her in a chair directly facing the front door and someone comes in and "OMIGOD!! AAACCCCKKKK!!" scares the crap out of anyone who comes in...thinking it's a real dog....hehehehehehehe...

things i'll never stop laughing at. I hope Molly brings you that much, if not more, joy!

ann marie and the "oh that's just not funny" buttercup

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.