Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Oct 24 2004, 10:17 AM
Kallie/Catcher's Mom, Thank you so very much for telling me about this place!  It is EXACTLY what I've been wanting from a Maltese forum.  I love it here.  I got nothing done today because I finally got posting privileges today.  It's nearly midnight and I'm going to have to force myself to turn off the computer now.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13050
[/QUOTE]

You're very welcome!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SpoiledMaltese

is this the same Noodle?

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hey DMZ dogs,
Sounds like you lead an interesting life! I'm surprised that there aren't more vets in your area? How do Korean people treat their dogs? Are they mostly house or outside pets and do they pamper them the way so many Americans and Europeans do? I'm sure many people here would be interested to know more about the people and dogs of Korea. Where in the US are you originally from?

Susan

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Oct 25 2004, 06:57 AM
mee~  I got Noodle in Korea.  Both my kids are Korean Maltese. 
  The first time that I went back to America "for good", Noodle went with me.  We lasted a little over a month.  The second time I went back to America "for good", Noodle also went with me.  That time lasted just under a year.  I've finally admitted to myself that it's Korea for good.  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13128
[/QUOTE]

wow!! good for you !!! :D thats good to hear that its korea for good !!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
geez, thats sooo crazy. i saw a whole show on animal planet about how they kill the dogs to eat them in one of those countries(i THINK south korea). it was sooo sad. and they have a bunch of dogs in a cage, and they're only 6 feet away from the actually killing area....and the people believe that when the dog is sooo frightened and knows whats going to happen next--then the meat tastes better.
it was so sad.

and this lady bought one of the dogs that was going to get killed and would take it around places saying "this dog was going to get eaten...but look how smart it is". stuff like that. it was cool.

anyway, i'm glad you got to this site. :D

and i'm curious to how joe got your baby's pic too! lol.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Oct 25 2004, 06:57 AM
Joe!  Tell me!  I'm dying of curiosity over here!

tlunn~  Actually, I'm not from any city.  We lived outside of any city limits.  We were the closest to Kildare, next Newkirk, next Ponca City.

mee~  I got Noodle in Korea.  Both my kids are Korean Maltese. 
  The first time that I went back to America "for good", Noodle went with me.  We lasted a little over a month.  The second time I went back to America "for good", Noodle also went with me.  That time lasted just under a year.  I've finally admitted to myself that it's Korea for good.  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13128
[/QUOTE]

I am from the Tulsa/Broken Arrow area.
My family still is there. My grandparents live in Inola.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts