Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a long time. I just wanted to introduce our newest baby puppy Lilo. She's 4 mths old right now, and so far Stitch and her have been doing wonderfully! We wanted to get Stitch a playmate. Lilo is such a cute little ball of energy while Stitch is such a calm and gentle dog. It's so funny to see the two of them together! Here's a picture of Lilo.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Another pup!
She is gorgeous!!!!
Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by dooly@Jul 5 2005, 12:27 PM
Thank you everyone!!  It's killing me being at work while the pups are at home. I want nothing more to go home and play with them =)  At least I have this web to help with the puppy withdrawal during the day 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78234
[/QUOTE]
I can related. I just got a new maltese puppy a week ago. It is really hard to go to work every day. I spend all day looking forward to getting off so I can go home to "my girls"!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
She is just so adorable. I keep telling my husband I want to be a "stay at home mommy." He just looks at me like I am crazy...my kids are off at college so he knows I am talking about the dog.

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">OH my gosh he has the cutest facial expression
</span>

·
Registered
181 Posts
Awww... Lilo is just adorable!
I also, like many others here, can relate to the feeling of wanting to get home to your babies! Although I don't even have my girl yet, I know that is how it will be
once she is home with me.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Lilo is ADORABLE!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
very cute! congrats!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts