Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Kerry and I went last year - first time we met. And we met Mary H there:) Will most likely go this year again:) Lots of fun seeing every breed you could ever imagine.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I went last year too, but on the second day. It was a lot of fun getting to meet all the different breeds!! However the Maltese table was a little disappointing when I went. There were 3 women sitting there who just seemed like they didn't want to be bothered...one word answers, would look away when you asked them something, etc. Maybe they were tired but I would recommend going the first day if possible.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
OOH it's on a weekend! I'll keep it in mind! Do they let you bring your own dogs? Emma is my official travel partner :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Nope, Tammy. No dogs except the hundreds that are there to meet and greet. Lots of giveaways though:)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Nope, Tammy. No dogs except the hundreds that are there to meet and greet. Lots of giveaways though:)
Darn. No companion on the train ride into the city:angry:

If I go we have to meet up again Sue. Not sure what I have going on that weekend yet. I'll keep ya posted.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Would love to go together with you Tammy if you're going. I think I'm around. I have to see which weekend(s) we're going to VT for fall foliage. My favorite time of year.:chili: Would be great if we could get some SMers together.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Would love to go together with you Tammy if you're going. I think I'm around. I have to see which weekend(s) we're going to VT for fall foliage. My favorite time of year.:chili: Would be great if we could get some SMers together.
Same here. Not sure if it's that weekend or the last weekend of October am I doing my fall shopping weekend w/my Mom. If we don't meet up we have to plan a get together w/us and other members before the holidays!

PS....fall folliage sounds DELIGHTFUL!!!:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Hopefully I'll be around. Mary will you be going? Debbie, how about you, too? Linda, please try to come. I miss you so much!
xoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Oh this sounds like so much fun! I would have loved to make a trip up to New York for this but only if dogs were allowed. I don't like leaving Bailey more than I absolutely have to!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts