Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Benny Jr. arrived this past Thursday as our family was preparing to take a mini-vacation for the 4th of July. We decided that Benny Jr. should not spend his first weekend with our family stuck in the hot and sticky house so we took him with us.

Upon arriving at my mom's house, Benny Jr. was introduced to Bobo the Bird. He was very comfortable and made his way up to Bobo's perch. Bobo did not know what to think about this little white invader but then the two became fast friends.
View attachment 87898
After visiting with Bobo, Benny Jr. was shown the deck and therefore the bird's eye view of the pond. As he does not currently have a lifejacket he was not permitted to venture down to the pond, but in time.
View attachment 87899
Instead, he was allowed to sit in his new sailboat and merely think about the day he could embark on a great Ocean adventure.
View attachment 87901
But the next day he did go on an adventure - on dry land of course - to the golf course!
View attachment 87900
View attachment 87902
On our way back to Maine, Hunter and Benny Jr. insisted that we stop at Sonic. Hunter showed Benny Jr. how to lean out the window to get hte attention of the Car Hops!
View attachment 87903
View attachment 87904
After a quick 'pee' stop in New Hampshire we finally made it back to Maine safe and sound. Hunter and Benny Jr. quickly ate their dinner and then it was off to bed for everyone!
View attachment 87905
View attachment 87906
View attachment 87907

Thank you Tammy, Emma, & Benny for sending Benny Jr. to our home. We are so very happy to have him - please also thank Grandpa for us!:chili::wub:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
What a cute new addition! :D That was so nice of Tammy! Love the pictures and thanks for sharing the adventure with Benny Jr.!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Oh Erin - when I first read the thread title I was thinking...did she get a sister or brother for Hunter?:w00t: I guess the answer is yes.:HistericalSmiley:But one you don't have to train. I LOVED the pictures of Benny Jr. -- how cute especially aboard his sailboat, in the golf cart (fore!!) and with Bobo. It's lucky that Bobo didn't christen him, if you know what I mean.:new_shocked: So sweet of Tammy, Benny (Sr) and Emma to send BJ your way.:wub::wub:

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Hahha! So glad to see Benny Jr is making himself comfortable! :wub:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Ahhh how cute!! You did a fabulous job of sharing the adventures with us... brought a huge smile to my face! Those are so darned cute!!!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Erin I laughed throughout your entire picture post! You are the PERFECT pet parent to Benny Jr. I mean this strange pup arrives unannounced on your doorstep as you are leaving for the holiday weekend and what do you do? You take Benny Jr. with you and document the whole thing! I'm so glad the first pup arrived safe and sound and he bonded with your whole family!

Much love and hugs to you my friend! Enjoy Benny Jr (love the name btw)!!!! I'm so happy you like him xoxoxoxo

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
You got one tooooo! I love your idea of photographing the little pup in different places. i think we should start a thread with just pictures of these adventures.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts