Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Thank you. I did eventually find this after I posted a question about it in another thread. I see with the conversion some of the items have changed, but the new lifetime membership is certainly intriguing.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Can we upgrade midyear?

If we are currently a Premium Member can we add $30 to upgrade to a "Lifetime member" before this year expires, since Lifetime membership was never an option before? Or do we have to wait until our expiration and pay the full $50 ?

·
Administrator
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If we are currently a Premium Member can we add $30 to upgrade to a "Lifetime member" before this year expires, since Lifetime membership was never an option before? Or do we have to wait until our expiration and pay the full $50 ?
You will have to wait for your current membership to expire. It's the easiest way. Unless you became a premium member like 2 weeks before the conversion, that is something we will consider.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
I have a question - before I log in at the top it says registered users will not see the above ads. But even after I log in they are still there at the top. I'm not talking about the Kona's Chips one, but the google ads.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
What happens when you match a product that is needed by everyone and sparks lifestyle with a Revolutionary, Proven and Easy to Follow System?
Earn Money While You Are Sleeping
You get a Company that is literally doubling each month with extraordinary growth worldwide, and
life-changing wealth created by those taking advantage of the momentum.

Welcome to Travel Ventures International, the next Big Giant in the Direct Selling Industry.

are u kiding me definetly wrong thread :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts
Hi,

Not sure if you guys have seen this link but just in case:

Membership Benefits
I've been wondering, Yung. The Lifetime Membership expires in 2037. If I am still on this earth, I will be in my 90's. :w00t: So, if I have to buy another Lifetime Membership in 2037 ... could I please get a Senior discount? :HistericalSmiley:

Seriously, I think the Lifetime Membership is a good deal. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I've been wondering, Yung. The Lifetime Membership expires in 2037. If I am still on this earth, I will be in my 90's. :w00t: So, if I have to buy another Lifetime Membership in 2037 ... could I please get a Senior discount? :HistericalSmiley:

Seriously, I think the Lifetime Membership is a good deal. :thumbsup:
Marie, you are a HOOT!!! :w00t::HistericalSmiley:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts