Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reva and I took the girls to Barktoberfest in Dunedin last Saturday, the girls had a good time! Here they are in the car harnessed in and ready to roll:thumbsup: Reva and I also had a good time.

Cathy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
They look so sweet and ready to go! I love Cassie's flower in her hair - does it match her harness? And Mercedes - who can't love such a beautiful girl!

Glad you and Reva had fun too but I am certain that your girls stole the show! :)

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look so sweet and ready to go! I love Cassie's flower in her hair - does it match her harness? And Mercedes - who can't love such a beautiful girl!

Glad you and Reva had fun too but I am certain that your girls stole the show! :)
The flower matched her dress:wub:I bought the flower in Hawaii for Cassie:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
(((SIGH))) Gorgeous girls!! :wub::wub: Really stunning and their hair looks perfect. It feels like they should be going to something more dignified than something called Barktoberfest. Oh wait...maybe I'm thinking BARFtoberfest...that's where the guys who drink too much beer. :blush: So what was Barktoberfest?
Are they perchance riding in style in a Highlander? (I had two and thought I recognized the interior:)

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
The girls went to help our local rescue group get in the Guinness Book of World Records. They were trying to break the record of having the most dogs in costume. The last record was about 200 dogs. Our girls helped break the record. I believe there were over 400 dogs in costume. It was pretty hot on Saturday so we took the girls costumes off before putting them in their seat belts. There were some pretty clever costumes. One white dog was painted as a zebra. It was very realistic and very funny.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Mercedes and Cassie are looking gorgeous! Glad to hear you all have spent a nice day on the 'Oktoberfest'!

Very cute to see the girls sitting on the backseat of your car! Love the pretty flower bow in her hair!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I heard you were there, sorry we missed you. We got there about 11:30. Gee it was hot, Rooney was overheating, we had to carry him out. Roxies mom, with the Silky Terrier told me she saw the girls and the stroller.

I haven't seen anything, did they break the record?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Susan
I don't know if they were IN a Highlander, but it was held AT Highlander park in Dunedin, lol!

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I heard you were there, sorry we missed you. We got there about 11:30. Gee it was hot, Rooney was overheating, we had to carry him out. Roxies mom, with the Silky Terrier told me she saw the girls and the stroller.

I haven't seen anything, did they break the record?
I think we did break the record, sorry we missed you and Spooky.

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Susan
I don't know if they were IN a Highlander, but it was held AT Highlander park in Dunedin, lol!
Yes, we were in a Toyota Highlander in Highlander Park, and the Suncoast Animal Rescue did break the existing record for the most dogs in costume in one place. Sorry we missed you, Barb.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts