Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mercedes had a great time opening her presents, as I said in part 1 Zoey and Jane really spoiled my girl. i love the step in harness, beautiful bow box with bows, sweater, ornament, treats, and a squeaky toy. Jane even sent gifts for me. Thank you again we really love our presents:wub:

:heart:Mercedes and Cathy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
awwwww......it really looks like Mercedes enjoyed her gifts! She carefully inspected the bows to ensure they were to her liking and then made sure only her picture was in that frame and not another :)....so cute!

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awwwww......it really looks like Mercedes enjoyed her gifts! She carefully inspected the bows to ensure they were to her liking and then made sure only her picture was in that frame and not another :)....so cute!
She did share her treats and toy with her brothers:chili:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Cathy, Zoey and I are so glad you and Mercedes liked your gifts. We really enjoyed shopping for you and enjoyed seeing Mercedes's pictures. :wub: She's inspecting everything and I love her looking at her picture, she seems to know thats her.
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!
Hugs to you both. :wub:

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
I love the piccies,is that an anole,one of those cute little Florida lizzards near her by the pointsettias?I kinda miss those little buggers when I lived there. We had one sneak back in our moving van,when we moved to Ohio.Kept him "Spanky" alive for a year...

·
Premium Member
3,393 Posts
Great gifts. Jane did a fantastic job. I love the way she decorated the bow box, very creative.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts