Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a couple pictures of Reese tonight in her new Christmas dress so i could send to Theresa. As you can see her hair is growing in really nicely and she is just the sweetest velcro girl. :heart:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Oh my goodness, what an adorable baby girl you've got there! Oohhh, I just wanna love on her. She looks like such a sweetie too. :)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Debbie, Reese looks so cute in her new dress. She's seems to have fit right in and looks so happy.
Please give Reese and all your pups a Christmas hug for us.:wub:
Merry Christmas!!

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
She is really feeling at home now! She looks precious in that little dress.
Happy Holidays to you all!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh she's turning into such a beauty. She's just darling in her Christmas dress...but my fave is of her sleeping so peacefully. :wub: Makes me want to sing Silent Night.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Your little velcro baby looks adorable in her Christmas dress!! :wub: Merry Christmas to you Debbie and all those adorable fluffs of yours!!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Reese is just adorable and her hair is growing very quickly. Can't wait until it's long enough for a topknot. :)

Reese -- you're going to have a very special Christmas at your new furever home.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Oh Merry Christmas Reese!! You know what, I think you need a bow - looks like there's enough hair there for one. Maybe you can give you mom a hint ;-) Well, even without one, you are just the sweetest and cutest little thing and I hope you enjoy your first Christmas with your mom and new siblings :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts