Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Wow, the pictures are so cute!!!!! I love Rocky's serious look on the sofa. Adorable! You and your daughter are beautiful!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Love the pics! Rocky fit right in with Mr. & Mrs. Claus! lol

Wow, you & your daughter are both gorgeous!!! She looks identical to you, I don't think I've ever seen a mother/daughter have so many of the same facial features!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Dianne you and your daughter look more like sister's, your both beautiful.
I smiled when I saw Rocky in the first picture, he's so little:wub:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, the pictures are so cute!!!!! I love Rocky's serious look on the sofa. Adorable! You and your daughter are beautiful!
Thank you so much!

You and your daughter could be models!!! But that pic of Rocky being all incognito between the stuffed animals just cracks me up!!! :D :D :D
Oh that's so sweet of you. I know, he cracks me up too!:HistericalSmiley:

Dianne you have the most beautiful family!!!!! Daughter and fluff!
Oh thank you so much! Hope your Christmas was great.

Merry Christmas!
Those are wonderful pictures!
Merry Christmas!!
Thank you, Merry Christmas!

Love the pics! Rocky fit right in with Mr. & Mrs. Claus! lol
Yes, I almost lost him in there with them!:HistericalSmiley:

Wow, you & your daughter are both gorgeous!!! She looks identical to you, I don't think I've ever seen a mother/daughter have so many of the same facial features!
Really? Thanks!:blush:

Dianne you and your daughter look more like sister's, your both beautiful.
Oh my goodness, thank you Paula!:blush:
I smiled when I saw Rocky in the first picture, he's so little:wub:
MERRY CHRISTMAS
I'm glad Rocky made you smile...he makes me smile too!:thumbsup:

Me too. If you don't know it, you would think he is not for real.
:HistericalSmiley:I know...it's so funny.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Wow, Dianne - what great pictures.:chili::chili: I love the first one of Rocky with his "pals" on the couch. :wub::wub: And what a terrific picture of you and your daughter. She's gorgeous and she obviously got her looks from you.:thumbsup: Just stunning. I can tell you're having a great holiday.:aktion033: Who's that cute little girl?

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that's my granddaughter.....my son in law took that picture and cut her out...how dare he!:HistericalSmiley:
Thanks Susan.....are you in Vermont or NY right now? Heard about the blizzard there! Stay warm...maybe get Tyler to snuggle up a little closer with you...give my boy Tyler a kiss from me!:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
that's my granddaughter.....my son in law took that picture and cut her out...how dare he!:HistericalSmiley:
Thanks Susan.....are you in Vermont or NY right now? Heard about the blizzard there! Stay warm...maybe get Tyler to snuggle up a little closer with you...give my boy Tyler a kiss from me!:wub:
Dianne - She's a little cutie. :wub: We're up in Vermont and it's been snowing since about 7pm. Expecting 12-20". Just hoping it won't be too windy to ski.:w00t: We have another family up for the holiday week so Tyler's been snuggling on every lap...equal opportunity lap sitter. :HistericalSmiley: I'll give Tyler a smooch from you.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,466 Posts
YEP, it is for certain---your daughter did not, yes--did not get her looks from you!:smtease::smtease:

Because you still have them!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dianne - She's a little cutie. :wub: We're up in Vermont and it's been snowing since about 7pm. Expecting 12-20". Just hoping it won't be too windy to ski.:w00t: We have another family up for the holiday week so Tyler's been snuggling on every lap...equal opportunity lap sitter. :HistericalSmiley: I'll give Tyler a smooch from you.:thumbsup:
Well, even if you were ready to go home..looks like the city is not. Enjoy skiing, that sounds great. I never have tried it, but it sounds great. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YEP, it is for certain---your daughter did not, yes--did not get her looks from you!:smtease::smtease:

Because you still have them!:thumbsup:
:HistericalSmiley:You scared me for a second!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to all...we had a great Christmas! I had 30 people over on Christmas eve, tons of food. Then Christmas day to my brother's house with all the leftovers. I had two days after Christmas with my sister from Vegas to do whatever we liked. We saw Little Fockers, shopped till we dropped, went to a great restaurant called The Sandbar for appetizers and margaritas. Her kids were with her husband for two days, so we were on our own...we haven't done that in years, it was great!
Hope you all had a good Christmas! :)

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great pics! I just love Rocky in red and that shirt in particular is adorable on him. Love his attentive smile too - he's sooo cute!
and my boy Aolani looks ADORABLE in that red hat!! Rocky says Aolani can borrow his red shirt any time. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts