Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Merry Christmas from Tyler, Jim and I from snowy Vermont. Hope you're all having a happy, healthy holiday. Love to you all.:hugging:

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Merry Christmas to you, Jim and Tyler, I loved the picture of the Christmas tree with all the snow, it's 71 today hard to believe it's Christmas. Have a Blessed day my friend

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Merry Christmas! Love the beautiful snowy tree!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Merry Christmas to you, Jim and Tyler, I loved the picture of the Christmas tree with all the snow, it's 71 today hard to believe it's Christmas. Have a Blessed day my friend
Thanks Paula. 71- huh? Not very Christmas-y but I know that you'll make it a perfect day:)
WOW! Great pic! Merry Christmas to you, Tyler and Jim too!
Thanks Edith and Aolani. Hope you're having a wonderful day.
Merry Christmas! Love the beautiful snowy tree!
Thanks, Brit. I think that tree's going to get a lot snowier tomorrow night.:w00t:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Merry Christmas Sue, Jim and Tyler!!!!! I just love that tree..have'nt seen one like that in years.:HistericalSmiley:Have a wonderful holiday.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Merry Christmas from me and my pack of pups!!

The snow is pretty, but I'm not looking forward to it....I hear it's coming tomorrow!! gotta get the shovels out....:blink:.

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Sue---such a beautiful tree!!! Love snow of Christmas day or eve but can live w/out it otherwise FOREVER! Hope Tyler is enjoying it too!
We are waterlogged in CA. We have had a couple of reprieve days sandwiched in but otherwise & NOW---rain, rain, rain.
So, wishing you much joy w/your family & a healthy, happy New Year full of dreams fulfilled.
sandi & kitzi

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Merry Christmas Sue, Jim and Tyler!!!!! I just love that tree..have'nt seen one like that in years.:HistericalSmiley:Have a wonderful holiday.
That's what you get for living in Hawaii. LOL. Merry Christmas:)
Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Joe. Good to hear from you. Have a wonderful holiday.
Merry Christmas from me and my pack of pups!!

The snow is pretty, but I'm not looking forward to it....I hear it's coming tomorrow!! gotta get the shovels out....:blink:.
Good luck Pat. We're expecting 8-12" here too but at least VT knows how to deal with it. Love to your whole crew, you and Stan.:wub:
Sue---such a beautiful tree!!! Love snow of Christmas day or eve but can live w/out it otherwise FOREVER! Hope Tyler is enjoying it too!
We are waterlogged in CA. We have had a couple of reprieve days sandwiched in but otherwise & NOW---rain, rain, rain.
So, wishing you much joy w/your family & a healthy, happy New Year full of dreams fulfilled.
sandi & kitzi
Sandi - I'm so sorry that CA has been showing you such inhospitable weather. :huh: Loving the snow up here and expecting 8-12". Hope that you have a very happy, healthy New Year as well. Please give Kitzi an extra smooch from Tyler and I. :smootch:

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Just call me Charmin - I seem to be behind.

I hope everyone has had a very merry Christmas. Thanks to all of you that have checked in on me today. It's nice to know that so many care. Hugs to all.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just call me Charmin - I seem to be behind.

I hope everyone has had a very merry Christmas. Thanks to all of you that have checked in on me today. It's nice to know that so many care. Hugs to all.
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Lynne - happy you're here and hope you are having a Merry Christmas.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Merry Christmas Susan ...
Thanks so much Kathy. Same to you and darling Baci.:wub:
wow, gorgeous card!!!!!!:wub:
Merry Christmas Sue, Jim, and sweet Tyler!!
Thanks so much Florence. Same to you and Pearlan. You should see the tree tonight. We're expecting 12-20" more snow.:w00t:
Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to you as well, and to all.
Thanks so much Christine. Kisses to Mia and Leo.:wub::wub:
Sue, I'm late but I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
The picture is beautiful.......
Better late than never Jane. :thumbsup: I hope that you are having a wonderful holiday with your loved ones. :wub::wub::wub:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts