Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Angel was being very mysterious this morning. She had a package and asked me to mail it to some studly maltese that lives half way across the united states from her. She wouldn't tell me who he is, but she sure had a dreamy look about her.

·
Super Moderator
10,175 Posts
Lynne - I think I saw a text from Angel to Sweetness asking about what was in the Victoria's Secret box! What does your little girl have on her mind???!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lynne - I think I saw a text from Angel to Sweetness asking about what was in the Victoria's Secret box! What does your little girl have on her mind???!!!!
Oh My!!!!!!!!! Guess it's time that Angel & I had a talk. I thought all that was in the package was just her gift to her SS buddy. Maybe I need to investigate further!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I know who it was!!!!! It was Hunter!!!! Hunter was VERY excited to receive his Secret Santa gift today. But, I told him that both DH and I were going to be very busy tonight and then I am leaving town this weekend so he is going to have to wait until Monday to open it. He is very upset about this so I had to put his gift away (Angel must have sprayed the package with her perfume because he keeps rubbing his face on the box!).

We can't wait to share what Angel sent!!!

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know who it was!!!!! It was Hunter!!!! Hunter was VERY excited to receive his Secret Santa gift today. But, I told him that both DH and I were going to be very busy tonight and then I am leaving town this weekend so he is going to have to wait until Monday to open it. He is very upset about this so I had to put his gift away (Angel must have sprayed the package with her perfume because he keeps rubbing his face on the box!).

We can't wait to share what Angel sent!!!
I'm glad it made it there safely. Enjoy your trip.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Another mystery solved. :thumbsup: This can be Spoiled Maltese: Special Packages Unit. Everyone seems to be very good at sniffing out the Secret Santa perpetrators and recipients. :aktion033: And yes she was sending it to a definite stud muffin.:wub::wub:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts