Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be fun to start a thread where we can send messages to Marina as she begins on her first Westminster Show Adventure! :chili:

So please feel free to post away and I know Stacy will share these all with her!

Marina - wishing you a fabulous time at Westminster! You will do amazing!!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Marina, I'll see you on Friday....I'll bring you my lucky penny....:thumbsup:

even though you don't really need it!!!!!! :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
:Good luck: Marina!!!

Just be sure to have fun. :dothewave:

I know you will do great. :good post - perfect

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Oh this is soo sweet! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to share these with Marina (after she gives her dog a bath, of course - she likes to procrastinate doing that :p ) Wait, so do I.. she must have gotten it from me, LOL

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Good Luck Marina, I will be thinking of you this weekend.
HAVE FUN!!

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For all of you who want to view it here's the info...

Schedule

NIGHT 1:
Monday, February 14
Hound, Toy, Non-Sporting and Herding Groups
8-9 p.m. (ET) live on USA Network
9-11 p.m. (ET) live on CNBC

NIGHT 2:
Tuesday, February 15
Sporting, Working and Terrier Groups, Best In Show
8-11 p.m. (ET) live on USA Network

Breed judging highlight videos are available throughout the day on Monday and Tuesday on the Westminster Web site. These highlights will be available after the show, as well.

To our West Coast viewers: Please note that the West Coast telecast is delayed for your time zone. Since results are posted to our Web site as they occur live, if you want to enjoy the drama of the moment, please avoid the Westminster Web site after 5 p.m. Pacific Time on each evening.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Marina, Malayah and I are in awe of you and your Mom! You are such a sweet person and so talented! I am so proud of all you have done in your young life.

I know you are going to do well, and Malayah and I will be watching Westminster from here and wishing we could be there to cheer you on!

Our prayers and well-wishes are with you girl!! Kick some booty! :D

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Marina - what can I say? Break a leg, knock 'em dead? :w00t: Well don't literally do any of those things :HistericalSmiley: but wishing you the very best of luck at both the Progressive and Westminster. We know how much work you've put into showing to get where you have. And your mom isn't so bad either.B)B) Can't wait to see you again..:chili::chili:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
great idea!!! marina you should be extremely proud already! have fun ! you will do great !and im going to watch !!!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
OK Marina! You can do this!! You are the best! Remember to get your ponytail really tight (3X around with the rubber band) and just be yourself......because you are already great!!!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

(this is all of us cheering you on!!)

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Marina~ Wishing you the very best of luck at Westminster!! We will be watching and rooting for you!! I am very proud of you. Your dedication and hard work has most certainly paid off and it shows. Christopher says hello and we can't wait to see you again.

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
What a wonderful idea Joanne.

Marina I'll be watching the show and looking for you of course. Have a ball. You two have worked so hard for you to be there. You've earned it now enjoy it. You'll do great. Go get 'em.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
We all know you are going to do FANTASTIC!!! :chili:

Have a great time and keep on keeping on!!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
409 Posts
Wow....Great for you !!!! I will be watching you also......It'll be so neat to see someone I kinda know (just thru SM even). Good luck from the great state of Texas!!!

Hugs, Blanche

1 - 20 of 49 Posts