Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this in Picture Thread bc it also has presents from Auntie Sue and Tyler.

Mia, Gemma, DH and I came home last night admist the blizzard to find 2 lovely packages waiting for us. One was from our Secret Santa Buddy Cookie, Yukki and Genki, the other was from Auntie Sue and Tyler.

THANK YOU to our SS Buddy and Thank you Auntie Sue!!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE all the goodies..thank you!!

Here are some pics!

Presents from our SS Buddies!!

Matching harnesses and leash, treats and toys- WOW!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :wub::chili:

Presents from Auntie Sue and Tyler

Lovely sweater for Mia from Auntie Sue and Tyler!

Thank you Auntie Sue and Tyler!

Sweater hoodie for Gemma from Auntie Sue and Tyler!

Ninja Gemma!

Kisses from Ninja Gemma!

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SHARE! And THANK YOU to our SS Buddy and Sue!! THANK YOU!! WE FEEL SOOO BLESSED!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Oh how fun...and what a happy thing to welcome you in from a blizzard!!!

Those are lovely lovely gifts!!! Mia looks like such a little lady in her pretty sweater and that pic of Ninja Gemma made me laugh out loud!!! Too funny and cute!!! The girls will look stylin in their matching harnesses/leashes... so many nice things... they deserve them!

Be safe - sounds like some scary weather :p

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^Thank you Eileen!! I feel rather embarrassed because I dont know how to put the matching harnesses on! The matching harnesses were actually on my wish list bc the girls now have a car seat so these will come in REALLY handy. Cookie was soooo generous to get them for the girls- she is too kind!! But I am too stupid to figure out how to put them on..lol..oy vey!! I need some time..haha...

Yes, Ninja Gemma made me laugh too...I thought she looked kinda like a rat too! (LOL!!) But the roundness of her head made her look cute..haha..shes a little round fur ball!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
^^Thank you Eileen!! I feel rather embarrassed because I dont know how to put the matching harnesses on! The matching harnesses were actually on my wish list bc the girls now have a car seat so these will come in REALLY handy. Cookie was soooo generous to get them for the girls- she is too kind!! But I am too stupid to figure out how to put them on..lol..oy vey!! I need some time..haha...

Yes, Ninja Gemma made me laugh too...I thought she looked kinda like a rat too! (LOL!!) But the roundness of her head made her look cute..haha..shes a little round fur ball!
I like that style of harness because it is softer on their delicate tracheal areas... just look for the loop that the leach attaches to and use that to orient how they go on..slide over their heads/step in and snap the buckle. I get confused with mine if I don't figure out where the leash attaches first :blink: The hoodie accentuates Miss Ninja's eyebrows/muzzle pattern... well, that and her wanna*rub*that*round*head :D

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Alice - now there's a welcome Christmas sight for your two angels. :wub::wub:Yuki, Cookie and Genki sent you some great presents. Love the harnesses and the toys and treats. :wub::wub: And I'm so happy that you liked the sweaters we picked for both Mia and Gemma Bean. I was hoping that they would fit. I loved the color of Mia's and thought it was so feminine and I thought the hoodie would be so cute on little Gemma. Ninja indeed. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I loved the little bling bone on the back of it. We're glad to make our Godmommy happy and our cousins looking stylish.:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts