Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mia and Gemma Bean were ecstatic to receive their Christmas Presents yesterday. :chili:

We want to thank our Fairy Godmother Lynn for her hard work in planning the Secret Santa as well as her dedication to making sure Mia and Gemma Bean receive something. Thank you Lynn!! Your thoughtfulness and generosity really overwhelmed me! You went above and beyond!! We love every single item and we know it was packaged with love and kindness. Thank you!!

We also would like to thank the Secret Santa Elves who were kind enough to send Mia and Gemma Bean these lovely presents. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Each one of you are true angels because you decided to remain anonymous but yet were soooo giving to us. Your consideration and warm gesture really made our holiday. Thank you Elves for your generosity and love!

Without further adieu...pictures!!

Mia is so excited about her Christmas present!!

Now Bean wants to join the fun too!

Beautiful, generous presents for both Mia and Gemma Bean..and something for me too!! wow!!

Exquisite Maltese sculpture....i love it soooo much!

Gorgeous bows for Mia....thank you!!!

Bean in her Hello Kitty outfit

Purple polka dots!! She looks like a little lady

Bean being devious

Sister love! Mia in her Spoiled Rotten dress and new bow!

Gemma Bean as the toilet paper terrorista!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
oh my gosh, cuteness overload! And what wonderful gifts!!

I have to admit - I laughed at loud at the pic with the toilet paper. OMG. The look on her face is priceless!! It's like she is saying "HA! That's what you get!!"

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
So sweet of your special elves!!!

the pics are darling!!

Gemma Bean has her counterpart terrorista on the west coast, MATEO!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Alice -- there is another box coming from the Elves. :)

Such cute pics of both of your girls. Now, of course, I Need (Want) a Chi. We need to see pictures of your girls more often. :)

Alice -- I'll touch base with you after the 1st of the year to work out the details of the harness vest/dresses. Start thinking about what you might want.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Well those elves did a fantastic job...the gifts are priceless... aaahhh the toilet paper roll...what is it about them..when we lived in Guam I came home to find the tpr pulled through the entire house:HistericalSmiley: I walked in and just said to Reginald and sis Scrappy who has passed did you have fun today. Your little babies our priceless.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
OMGoodness Alice, they are precious!!! That is so sweet of Lynn and the Elves to do this! I love all the prezzies and especially the little scupture!!! What is with Gemma Bean and the TP????? That is too cute but don't tell her I said that!!! :chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
The elves did a great job, i love all of the pressies and the little maltese sculpture is just the cutest. I would like to know where your elf got the HK hoodie? Little Gemma Bean looks so proud of herself!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
I have missed seeing your kids!!! Mia is such a sweet little lady and I am in total love with the "Bean" :wub: My goodness she's a little one!! is she up to three lbs yet??? I absolutely cannot wait to meet her at the next puppy party! :chili: Abbey has that same purple polka dot dress, it's one of the cutest dresses ever, isn't it.

Looks like they had fun opening their gifts....heck....i bet they have fun with each other every day :aktion033:.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Oh they are sweet, and adorable in those dresses. The toilet paper pic is so funny, guess we know who runs your house, the terrorista in polka dots. LOL.
The elves and Lynn are something else aren't they? how nice of them.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Elves

WOW! those elves worked really hard! I love the presents :thumbsup::thumbsup: The girls look so happy and well behaved :innocent::innocent: with that toilet paper :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: mine do that all the time :smilie_tischkante::smilie_tischkante:

Merry Christmas !!!!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Alice,

Your babies have the sweetest faces - I just love their looks.

The Elves did a great job, and I'm glad that the fluffs are having such a great time with their gifts! :)

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh my gosh, cuteness overload! And what wonderful gifts!!

I have to admit - I laughed at loud at the pic with the toilet paper. OMG. The look on her face is priceless!! It's like she is saying "HA! That's what you get!!"
Thanks Stacy!! Whenever Bean disappears for a few minutes and it is quiet, I KNOW she is up to no good!! LOL!!

So sweet of your special elves!!!

the pics are darling!!

Gemma Bean has her counterpart terrorista on the west coast, MATEO!
Oo...Bean says: "Mateo, Hi, My name is Gemma Bean. Do you think we can play? Lets play the Toilet Paper Game and see which one of us can piss off our mommies more! Then we will act all innocent!" LOL...

Alice -- there is another box coming from the Elves. :)

Such cute pics of both of your girls. Now, of course, I Need (Want) a Chi. We need to see pictures of your girls more often. :)

Alice -- I'll touch base with you after the 1st of the year to work out the details of the harness vest/dresses. Start thinking about what you might want.
THANK YOU Lynn!! You are too kind to include the gift certificates for the girls...thank you, thank you!!!! We cant wait!! :wub:

Well those elves did a fantastic job...the gifts are priceless... aaahhh the toilet paper roll...what is it about them..when we lived in Guam I came home to find the tpr pulled through the entire house:HistericalSmiley: I walked in and just said to Reginald and sis Scrappy who has passed did you have fun today. Your little babies our priceless.
thank you so much! Yes the Elves are amazing!! OMG, so you have been there with the toilet paper "issue" ..lol...what is up with them?? :HistericalSmiley:

OMGoodness Alice, they are precious!!! That is so sweet of Lynn and the Elves to do this! I love all the prezzies and especially the little scupture!!! What is with Gemma Bean and the TP????? That is too cute but don't tell her I said that!!! :chili::chili::chili:
Thank you Dianne!! Love you! I have no idea what is going on in Gemma's fluff brain..she loves TP and my underwear?!? :blush:

The elves did a great job, i love all of the pressies and the little maltese sculpture is just the cutest. I would like to know where your elf got the HK hoodie? Little Gemma Bean looks so proud of herself!
Thanks Debbie! I love that maltese sculpture too!! I dont know where the HK came from...I think Lynn would know bc she knows who the wonderful Elves are!! :thumbsup: Yes, Bean is proud of terrorizing my bathroom...lol..

I have missed seeing your kids!!! Mia is such a sweet little lady and I am in total love with the "Bean" :wub: My goodness she's a little one!! is she up to three lbs yet??? I absolutely cannot wait to meet her at the next puppy party! :chili: Abbey has that same purple polka dot dress, it's one of the cutest dresses ever, isn't it.

Looks like they had fun opening their gifts....heck....i bet they have fun with each other every day :aktion033:.
Oo...I wanna see Abbey in her matching dress, Bean and Abbey can dress alike, how fun!! yay!!! Bean isnt up to 3 lbs yet..she is still 2.4lbs according to my not so scientific method of weighing (standing on scale my self, then with her, then subtract). Bean was also 2.4 @ 6 mths...now she is 10mths but no weight gain...I would suspect her to gain but so far no...but she eats like a PIG!! LOL!! I think Chis have a different growth spurt than Malts, bc Mia continued to fill out past her 1 yr birthday, while Gemma stopped.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh they are sweet, and adorable in those dresses. The toilet paper pic is so funny, guess we know who runs your house, the terrorista in polka dots. LOL.
The elves and Lynn are something else aren't they? how nice of them.
Thank you Brenda!! Mia also got many pretty dresses. I need to take more pics of Mia for her aunties on SM..and yes, Lynn and the Elves are beyond amazing to us!!!

WOW! those elves worked really hard! I love the presents :thumbsup::thumbsup: The girls look so happy and well behaved :innocent::innocent: with that toilet paper :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: mine do that all the time :smilie_tischkante::smilie_tischkante:

Merry Christmas !!!!
Oh, you have another TP Terrorista!! Hahaa...what is going on with them?? We need a TP Terroista thread on here..lol..TP Terroristas unite! :HistericalSmiley:

Awwwwwwwwwww Alice your babies are adorable and what wonderful genourous gifts!! The pictures are adorable!!!!
Thank you so much Christine!

oh wow!! Talk about 2 adorable dogs!!!
and great gifts too!
Thank you so much!!

Alice,

Your babies have the sweetest faces - I just love their looks.

The Elves did a great job, and I'm glad that the fluffs are having such a great time with their gifts! :)
Thank you so much Allie!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Priceless photos! Precious pooches!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Alice - your little girls just slay me. They are too cute for words receiving their gifts from Santa's Elves and Mrs. Claus (Lynn:HistericalSmiley:). Great gifts and a terrific fashion show. What size are the two of them? Gemma looks like she could be an XXXXXSmall.:) Just sweethearts!!!
Tyler doesn't understand why anyone would comment about the toilet paper. He thinks it adds some designing flair to ANY room.:blush::smrofl:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
mia n gemma bean are so so cute n adorable , i just love their little faaces , and kudos to the elves for all the wonderful pressies.. i love them all .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts