Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I can't look at that right now, I'm too upset with the planned malt-poodle mateing.

Apparently neither are thinking clearly.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Notice he picks a pit bull,just like old times,eh Vick?
I saw on Animal Cops Houston,a dog fighter has 65 dogs confiscated,no dead dogs found on the property,no rape harness,but he did have vet supplies and a fighting pen and a video and he got 20 years! Vick had worse and did worse,he got 2 years?
Makes me sick,murder is murder,torture is torture...and unfortuantely money is money....
His daughters miss having a dog,did they miss seeing him kill dogs?

Sorry I gotta stop now,too mad.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
This guy is just too much! I also read online today that a car dealer in southern New Jersey hired him to be their spokesperson. Michael Vick doing TV commercials for South Jersey Nissan dealer | Philadelphia Business Journal They did it because they knew that they would get national attention that way and some free press..... but is that the kind of press that a local car dealership wants? I certainly would never buy a car there! I still can't believe that the guy is allowed to play football!!! It's just disgusting!!!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
There is only one place I would wish to see Vick be near a dog. But, not close enough to ever touch them. In prison. I think he should be spending hours in prison watching prisoners who are training service dogs (with the supervision of professionals) Maybe, just maybe ... he would see the compassion and love prisoners have grown to have ... after working with all the wonderful dogs who are being trained to help human beings. I would love for Vick to see the tears and love in a prisoners eyes, when it comes time for the prisoner to be a part of gifting the service dog with it's new owner.

Victoria Stillwell recently voiced her thoughts about Vick on FB. I took time to thank her. We need more people like her to have the guts to speak up against Vick.

If only fans would stop buying tickets to see him play. But, they are fans and won't. They refuse to see the light. And so, the NFL will never do anything about him ... because the almighty dollar, unfortunately has power ... and, that's all they care about.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I read that earlier and I was like what...he wants what?!?!??! Sorry buddy, you had your chance, and you blew it.

Does that mean we should rehabilitate child molester's by allowing them to babysit and stuff too?? :huh: :huh: :huh:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I don't know why anyone is surprised. The NFL doesn't care anything at all about people, much less dogs. There was a player who killed a man in a car wreck and he received less punishment than Vick did for fighting his dogs. We live in a messed up world! A game of football is more important than a man's life or the life of man's best friend. CRAZY!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Excellent point! In fact everyone here made great points.
Even if he's back in football and doing endorsements, I think this will follow him the rest of his life and he'll always be known as a dog killer.
And no amount of money or winning games can make it better.

I read that earlier and I was like what...he wants what?!?!??! Sorry buddy, you had your chance, and you blew it.

Does that mean we should rehabilitate child molester's by allowing them to babysit and stuff too?? :huh: :huh: :huh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts