Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided to open our SS gifts tonight. No one is waiting until Christmas this year, so we are joining everyone else and doing ours now too. Here are some pics of Micky and his presents. Our SS was Delilah and Macie and Laura. Thanks so much for all the gifts, especially the Wellness treats. They are Micky's all time favorite treat. As you can see from the pics, once he smelled those, he wasn't interested in much of anything else.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Micky looks like he's loving his SS gifts!
Laura, Macie and Delilah did a great job.
Merry Christmas Micky!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
Oh boy Micky look at all the great toys you got! Yes, I can see how much you love those Wellness treats. LOL Great pictures Becky. I just love the smile on Micky's face in the last one, it's priceless. Delilah, Macie and Laura did a great job on selecting gifts for Micky. Merry Christmas.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Wow Micky you sure did alot of nice toys and treats. You must have been a very good boy this year. I sure love the last picture of his wonderful smile. Thank you for sharing.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
With my fluffs, it's ALL about toys! They love nothing better - GREAT job Laura! After all the playing - they can stop long enough to have one of those yummy Wellness treats!

I love seeing your Micky! Great job with the photo's Becky.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww micky u so cute! love the toys and who can resist treats ? the smiling pic is adorable

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Micky -- you look like you're one very happy guy with all your presents -- especially the treats and the toys.

Wonderful gifts and great reveal!!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Awww I don't know how I missed this thread, but I am glad I found it. YAY I am so glad Micky loved his prezzies. Delilah LOVES those Wellness treats, they are the only ones that she will eat. Loved his handsome smile in the last picce. Merry Christmas!! xoxo

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Wow, Micky! You got some nice stuff!:chili::chili: You look like you are having a great time-Merry Christmas little man.:wub:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
OH Micky, you look like you are having so much fun with your toys and treats. Great pics and a great reveal, Delilah's mommy and Delilah sure know how to pick them! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Guess I missed this reveal. You go Micky with all those toys. :chili::chili: I think you've cornered the market in fun between those and your Wellness treats. Those were the only treats Tyler would eat before we discovered Kona. Great going Delilah, Laura and Macie.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awwwww Micky looks SO happy with his gifts, and very thoughtful wonderful gifts.
His face is so precious!!!! Great pics.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts