Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, if any of you remember, I mentioned that I am away doing an away externships and Miko is staying with my husband...and you probably remember me posting a picture of Miko's topknot done by my husband -- here it is again and some more pictures of Miko looked scrungy after lack of grooming by daddy:

That topknot that left Miko looking like a pirate

Miko and Daddy studying together (on opposite chairs):

Miko wants to go for a walk...

Sorry for the poor picture quality (its done by cell phone camera)!!

PS. The title should have said "Miko and Daddy taking care OF each other" And as you can tell, my husband doesn't believe in brushing Miko at all!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Miko is SO cute!

I know you must miss him terribly!
(and your husband too of course...
)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This morning, my husband bathed and brushed out Miko really well and here is the result:

Isn't that impressive????? I LOVE LOVE LOVE my husband!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Oh wow he did a fantastic job okw
Miko looks absolutely gorgeous
and the top knot is a vast improvement on his last one hey!!!! he will be an expert in not time

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
AWWW, you have a great partner there. Miko looks well cared for.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Your lucky he takes the time to bath and groom him,My husband might bath Matilda but he would never take the extra time to groom her. I can imagine what she would look like :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Your hubby did a great job. I am not sure my hubby could to it by himself. I know you miss them both and will be glad to get home again.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone!!! My husband is truly the best (have I mentioned I love him)?? I have no doubt that he will be a great dad to skin kids (which we will hopefully have sooner rather than later).

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
awww Miko has a PERFECT unicorn horn! the buttercup and nacho welcome him with open paws to the unicorn horn club, LOL. all kidding aside, daddy did a fantastic job on the pigtail though!

ann marie and the "i believe in unicorns!" buttercup, who is sure her Boy would put forth the effort, and might do a pretty good job, but we're not gonna put him to that test quite yet...

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Olga,
Those photos are so cute. I'm glad they are taking care of each other. You are lucky that your hubby will bath and brush Miko.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.