261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
<span style="font-family:Georgia">Im glad Miko is doing better. </span>

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and precious little Miko. You are NOT a terrible person. You were just out giving your baby some quality time and exercise. No matter what happens, THIS WAS NOT YOUR FAULT. I am so sorry this horrible incident occurred. The GS needs to be put down befor another small dog is hurt--or a child is killed by this monster.

Samsonsmom

Licks and butt wiggles, little buddy. We're with you.

Samson and Brutus

·
Registered
46 Posts
hi miko how are you bebe? i know you don't feel very comfortable
but you'll see soon you'll be
running around and getting into trouble lol. you know something? we are rooting for you we love you and can't wait to see pictures of you with nooooooo bandages. that's right little one.
god bless you papito.
( rosie) say he is my heroe!!!!
( mom) ohhh rosie you are such a flirt lol.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
Thank you so much for asking about Miko!!! Sorry I haven't replied sooner but this ICU rotation is killing me.

Miko is doing great!! Its been over a month since the attack and he seems to have fully recovered. We only go outside for very short walks in a very safe part of our neighborhood now. We really tried not to walk him at all but he just seems too bored at home. I thought about getting another dog for Miko to play with but since we will be moving soon its not a great idea.

Thank you again!!

261 - 265 of 265 Posts