Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
There's little Miley. We haven't seen her in so long. I think she looks sad in the first picture thinking she hasn't been around lately:) So glad to see that little cutie. See she's sporting a summer cut. She's so precious.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Message to go with the pictures of MiLey

It's been so long since I've posted on SM that I forgot how to post a picture and write a message together :smilie_tischkante: and I'm too lazy to figure it out right now so I'm doing it in two post :blush:.

I just wanted you all to know that MiLey is doing great :wub:. Our summer has been really busy. Kids, Grandkids, and just living.

I look at SM daily and keep up on how you all and your sweet babies are doing but I just haven't been posting much :brownbag:.

I use SM for all of my questions that I have on MiLey. Is she eating pooping,sleeping,growing,playing enough or not enough or whatever :HistericalSmiley: and I always find words of wisdom :ThankYou:. I do appreciate this web site and all of you and I just wanted to drop in and say "Hi" and post a couple of recent pictures of MiLey. She weighs 5 lbs and her health is great and we are very thankful. She is so smart and brings so much joy to all of our family.

We are still open for Maltese #2 but we are in no hurry and we will still be happy and content if MiLey is our only one.

Take care,
Darlene and MiLey

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Miley looks adorable in that cut. :wub:
Its great to see pictures of her, you need to post them more often.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
She looks so soft and snuggly!
I love your Miley!
Thanks for the update, she looks great!
Coco has a similar haircut, nice and low maintainance and she doesn't like bows.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I usually have my nose right in their little neck sniffing them after their bath. I love it!! Milo looks so sweet and cuddly in the pictures!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts