Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
she looks quite at ease on the boat :D and cute as always :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Okay, these boat rides are so adorable. :chili::chili: Life is good and Miley looks totally happy.:wub: These fluffs are having a way better life than I am. I'm comin' back as a Spoiled Maltese in my next life!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks all, she really did love the lake. She like being on the boat and putting her feet in the water but she wasn't much into swimming. She sat on the raft and was ok with that but she wasn't wanting to join me for a swim. I'm so thankful that she sit and stays on command because at the lake so much is going on that I needed her to mind. She did great!

Loving summer,
Darlene and MiLey

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Thanks all, she really did love the lake. She like being on the boat and putting her feet in the water but she wasn't much into swimming. She sat on the raft and was ok with that but she wasn't wanting to join me for a swim. I'm so thankful that she sit and stays on command because at the lake so much is going on that I needed her to mind. She did great!

Loving summer,
Darlene and MiLey
Oh Darlene, she's such a good little fluff:innocent:...I loved the pics! Is that your boat?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts