Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 5 year old grandson has always felt that Miley is his dog He is so gentle with her and when he sees her he is so much more excited to see her then me.:smcry:
I'm really ok with that even though I don't know which one I have the harder time sharing. I really am happy with the bond they have built :chili:. When Miley sees Cavrer walking through the door you'd think Santa Claus had walked in the door. They play so well with each other and Carver ... being a rough and tumble 5 year old treats her so tenderly and they have so Much fun playing with each other. I am so lucky to have Miley who is so sweet toward carver and I trust the two together completely:aktion033:

Carer has such a kind and gentle nature for a 5 year old grandson:wub: . MiLey who has such a sweet tempermeant that she puts up with and enjoys the energy and love of a 5 Year old little boy:wub:. So I thought I'd share a picture of my delicate little 1 year old maltese who is very dainty in her tiara with her best friend Carver who is a rough and tumble 5 year old who are best frineds . THese are my two loves

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Darlene - just too sweet for words. That photo says it all...precious together.:wub::wub:You must be so proud of them both with each other. Pure joy and love. Thanks for sharing them with us. Miley and Carver 4 ever:chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwwwh such a precious photo and SWEET SWEET SWEET story <3 it is very nice to meet your precious grandson and know that he is soooo good at being gentle with Miley. I can tell that they are good friends from looking at that photo :) you must be so proud ;) congrats!

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
now if that isn't the sweetest picture ever!!!!! The LOVE does shine through our computer screens. Thanks for the smile.

What a nice experience for your grandson(.....and Miley.....my dogs are afraid of kids!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
It's hard for me to decide which one is more adorable. I'll have to say it's a tie:wub: You are so blessed to have both of them. Great pic and thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
That picture is so beautiful, Miley looks so cute with Carver. What a good looking young boy!!! I know you are so proud of both of them~~~That is a very special pic of the two of them~~~:heart::heart::heart:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Wow, if that's not sweet, I really don't know what is!!!

Thanks so much for sharing that! I loved reading about how Carver is with sweet Miley! :wub:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts