Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Ireland a dog must be old enough to be in the open class to become a Champion - so there are 2 post titles for the puppies and juniors to aim for.

Today, Milo got his 12th and final point for the title "Junior Diploma" by winning the Junior dog class - he also won BOB!
He was a little terror in the group though - he wanted to play with the papillon beside him cos his best friends are paps!:blush:

Anywho, he also got 2 2nds and a 4th in very large variety classes - so that was great too!

His rosette board is now full!:blink:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Congratulations, Orla and Milo!! How exciting for both of you. Orla, I'm soooooo proud of you and your accomplishments with Milo. A lot of hard works goes into this but the rewards are awesome. Keep up the fabulous work! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
:chili::aktion033: Well Done Orla!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! You and Milo have accomplished a lot so far!!!! :aktion033::chili:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
:celebrate - fireworCONGRATS to MILO, & ORLA!:celebrate - firewor

All these champions on SM - how wonderful!:chili::chili:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congratulations Orla and Milo...how awesome. Of course with looks like Milo's could there be any doubt :chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:good post - perfect YOU GO, MILO :chili::chili: Orla, what great news!! You must be so proud of Milo - he's so beautiful and it's no wonder he's done so well. And he couldn't have gotten there without all your hard work and love of course.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,981 Posts
Congratulations!!!!:cheer:
Kitzel & I applaud the hard work, determination and tenacity it has taken for the both of you! It must be a great feeling of accomplishment---and well deserved! :thumbsup:
What are the next steps there?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts