Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milo was featured in a Wheezywaiter video!!! Wheezywaiter is a partner on youtube with 230,000 subscribers and over 24 million video views on his channel.

In all of his video's he features a fan winking - well, a few days ago I was uploading a video of Milo to my channel and as I was watching it I saw him winking!!! So, I had to send it to Wheezywaiter - and it was picked! :chili:

Here is the video (fastforward to 1:20ish to see Milo)

·
Registered
425 Posts
:chili::chili: Milo!! You are a celebrity!!! Can I have your "paw-tograph??" Orla, you better start looking for an agent for this little guy!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:smrofl::smrofl::smrofl: Oh Milo. You have that Irish twinkle in your eye. I love that you've been discovered.:wub::wub: And I can say I knew you when. That WheezyWaiter guy is very funny in a creepy sort of way:) loved it.

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:chili::chili: Milo!! You are a celebrity!!! Can I have your "paw-tograph??" Orla, you better start looking for an agent for this little guy!! :thumbsup:
haha! I hope this doesn't go to his head! lol!

:smrofl::smrofl::smrofl: Oh Milo. You have that Irish twinkle in your eye. I love that you've been discovered.:wub::wub: And I can say I knew you when. That WheezyWaiter guy is very funny in a creepy sort of way:) loved it.

yeah, he is a little creepy - that was one of his worst video's (apart from Milo being in it) - there's way funnier ones on his channel! (he even mentions maltese puppies in a early one :D)

Hey congrats Milo, good job!
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Miwo...wat are you twyin to do? Dis is Wocky...you are too smart and cute...wit dat new wink you got...how did you do dat? mommy has ben twyin to make me do it all nite. pwease tell me your twick! I need some new twicks for some tweats aroun here!:blink:

Orla...you should send that to dog food companies and maybe they will use it in their commercials!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
cute wink Milo!! :wub: it's a wink that would make many girls swoon :D

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I kept going back and looking at Milo over and over - he is a STAR!!! What a great wink!!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Way to go Milo because It was YOU who made that video nice and cute :wub::aktion033:

I have to admit that I forwarded the whole thing after watching the couple first seconds of the video :blush: ......... until I reached the 1:20-ish :p
I think the man is the one who should wink for you, cutie pie :wub: yet, on the other hand, I think it was a smart move from your mommy to submit it anyways ;)

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the comments, everyone!

I don't think the "fame" has gone to his head!!
The video has over 90,000 views now - not bad! and theres loads of comments on it about Milo! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts