Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milo's Secret Santa definitely thought that Milo was a good boy this year! :w00t:
He got so many amazing things!

Way back in October I received a large box from Amazon UK that was addressed to Milo. It was full with beautiful gift boxes like this one. Each box had a fun note attached to it. I loved reading them :D

First Milo got this awesome Kong toy!

This blanket is sooooo soft!! Milo has already loved lying on it :)

I know Milo will love this fox toy!

This sweater is so cute, and totally something I would have picked out!

Milo doesn't really have a ball like this. I think he'll have a lot of fun with it :)

He's already loved throwing this duck around!

I think this is my favourite one. This little mouse is adorable!

Okay so, Milo is completely obsessed with that blue nylabone. I ended up having to hide these as he kept trying to open the boxes :w00t:
I'll give him one of the edible ones tomorrow :D
It was so sweet of his SS to get him not one but THREE packs. Milo is such a lucky boy.

Quick story about this one - I actually got this same toy for Milo last Christmas, but our other dog ripped it apart a few months ago! How great that Milo now has a new one!!

Here's Milo with all of his amazing gifts!

The sweater fits so well (see more of him wearing it in the video below)

I am amazed I managed to get that one pic of him with the gifts, because all he wanted to do was PLAY!! Here's a video of him having a lot of fun with his new toys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfGWs5Q7n3M&feature=youtu.be

Can you guess who Milo's secret santa was???? It was.............. LUCKY!!!!!

Thank you so much to Lucky and Walter! You picked out such perfect gifts for Milo!

I also got a cute note and some photos inside a magnetic cover. I forgot to take pics of those, but they will be going up on the fridge!! :D

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Oh that was Fun!!!! Milo was really "going to town" on his new toys!!! His sweater looks adorable!!! Walter and Lucky did a super job picking out presents for Milo!!
I totally enjoyed watching Milo play and run!!That was a great reveal!!!
I never put the clues together to figure out that Lucky was Milo's SS!

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
We are so glad. I loved the video of Milo playing. Nothing puts a smile on my face more than seeing a dog playing with their toys. You mentioned Milo liked toys so we went toy heavy. I am glad everything got to you. I got most of the things through Amazon UK because I loved the selection - Brits love their dogs!, because there would be no issues with customs and because shipping was free. Luck and I talked over what to get him. He looks adorable by the way. We went through some of your posts and found pix of Milo to put into the magnetic frames.

I hope you and Milo have a great time with the new toys.

A quick diversion. The person from your home town that is associated with marijuana is William Brooke O'Shaughnessy. He was medical doctor and is credited with introducing medical marijuana to Western Europe from India. Mags mentioned the Florida voter initiative. Why I offered that as a clue is that the other initiatives were for recreational pot, whereas the one in Florida was for medical pot.

Again, I am glad Milo is enjoying his toys. He is such a sweet little guy - and from video I learned he is an active little guy.

Merry Christmas -

·
Premium Member
24,098 Posts
Orla,how awesome was your video, I really felt like I was there watching beautiful Milo:wub: he's stunning, you know how much I love that boy, now I got to see his personality :wub:
Milo, you are one spoiled boy:wub:

Walter AWESOME gifts, at first I thought ducky was going to be Milo's favorite, but see now he has many lol I'm sure Lucky chose them:wub:
I loved Milo's barking, just maybe he was saying Merry Christmas and than you to Walter and Lucky:wub:
just awesome video:aktion033:

Orla Merry Christmas to you and Milo

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Milo you are so Lucky (hee) yes you must have been a good boy this year!

what nice gifts, Lucky and Walter were so good to you. Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
24,006 Posts
Wow - Toysapalooza!!! Milo is one lucky boy and what a fabulous time he's having with his toys :chili::chili: I loved the stills and especially seeing him in the sweater but then the video was off the charts. Milo had so much fun. Loved him doing Taylor Swifts' Shake it Off and being ready to pounce and fetch. I think he's also saying "Mom get these tags off!" :HistericalSmiley: And best of all his doggie message barked "Thank you" at the end. A treat for us all. Walter - phenomenal gifts and I forgot how weird your clues were. :smtease::LOL:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
What great gifts!!! I know that Milo with have a blast with all his new toys. I bet the duck is like the one that Lucky plays with.

Love the sweater. Milo looks very handsome wearing it. :)

Great reveal. Love the video of Milo playing. :)

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
What great gifts and a great idea will a delivery throughout a period. So much fun. Loved the video of him playing -great reveal.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Milo, you got such nice gifts from Walter and Lucky! Great pictures and great reveal! :chili:

·
Premium Member
20,027 Posts
Oh my gosh, that video was a riot!! I laughed out loud when Milo was half way across the room....waiting for the toy to be thrown for him!!!! so funny!!

He is adorable and I guess Walter (and Lucky) knew what they were doing when they sent all those toys!!! :thumbsup: Perfect!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts