Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Milo's buddy lives very far away from us.

(of course thats pretty much every pup on SM :whistle: )

*Milo’s buddy is getting some blue presents for Christmas

*Milo’s Buddy wears clothes

*Milo's SS buddy lives in one of the places that is in my top 3 places I want to visit in the world! I am very excited that Milo's buddy lives there!

*Milo has finished shopping for his SS buddy - we are just waiting for 4 more things to arrive. His buddy lives far away so we will be sending their gift on December 1st - the post office said it will take 5 - 10 working days(as it will be Christmas time) for it to get to its destination.

*Milo's buddy's name does not begin with an "M" - like Milo's name.

*Milo's buddy does NOT live in New York.

*Milo's buddy has something in common with his buddy from last year - that not many fluffs here on SM have!

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay - gonna give a proper hint.

Milo's SS lives in one of the places that is in my top 3 places I want to visit in the world! I am very excited that Milo's buddy lives there!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Okay - gonna give a proper hint.

Milo's SS lives in one of the places that is in my top 3 places I want to visit in the world! I am very excited that Milo's buddy lives there!

I guess that rules Ava out. Can't think of anyone who has New Jersey on their bucket list of places to visit, LOL.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Hunter thinks it must be him because he lives Far from Milo and likes blue and his home state is called "vacationland" and is very beautiful!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hunter thinks it must be him because he lives Far from Milo and likes blue and his home state is called "vacationland" and is very beautiful!!!!!
It could be Hunter!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Milo has finished shopping for his SS buddy - we are just waiting for 4 more things to arrive. His buddy lives far away so we will be sending their gift on December 1st - the post office said it will take 5 - 10 working days(as it will be Christmas time) for it to get to its destination.

Now, theres a few hints! :innocent:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts