Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow wow wow!!! Milo is a spoiled maltese!!
His wonderful Secret Santa was Bogie and his mom Miki(Heartmadeforyou)

Miki and Bogie were AMAZING secret santa's!

They bought and made Milo way too much great gifts - but Milo and I love every single one of them!!

Here is a vid of Milo opening his gifts (there's clips of him opening the gifts, pics of the gifts and some clips of him with his gifts)

The harness vests are amazing - Miki, you are so talented!! They both fit Milo perfectly! The matching lead and bows are soooooooooooooo nice!!
The maltese ornament is proudly placed the tree with my other maltese ornament.
I LOVE my slippers! Milo does too - he thinks they're toys!
Milo loves little balls so much so he loves them - as you can see in the vid :)
Thank you again!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Merry Christmas, Milo!!!! It was so much fun watching you open your pressies...and trying to get Mommy's cute slippers!!!! And your new haircut is AWESOME...I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
LOVED IT!! What great prezzies!!! :)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Milo REALLY had fun opening up all his gifts!
I love those puppy slippers!
And those harness vests that Miki made are super nice.
I like how she embroidered Milo's name on them.

And Wow! You and Milo went through with the haircut! :)
He looks great and can wear his new clothes!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I LOVE Milo's new 'do!!!! What a heart-throb!!!

I love thos slippers and the harnesses!!!!!! Mikki, do you have a pattern or just made one up? They look so professional! I love all of these home-made gifts!!!! It is so heart-felt and so generous to take the time to make something so special.

Merry Christmas Milo!!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
WOWZERS!!!! Did Miki make those vests for Milo! They are amazing - I love that they are personalized too - one of a kind! She is veru talented and that was really nice of her to make those vests. And the slippers OMG!!! How cute, I'm sure you'll find Milo snuggling up to them at some point. Now, last but not least, I LOVE Milo's haircut! He looks adorable and it's great to see him romping around and having some fun. Love his smile and how he plays - he is just sooooo cute!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Wow - what a reveal. I loved the video and music with Milo tearing into his gifts. He looks like he had such a great time. Those two outfits are too cute. Miki you are incredible. What wonderful gifts - the slippers, the bag, the vests, the...I think I have to go back and look again, there was so much.:chili:
AND THE MOST REVEALING - I LOVE Milo's cut. It isn't short by any means but his coat looks just gorgeous. I think he's getting the vote for hottest hottie for Christmas. :wub::wub: Thanks so much for sharing Milo with us.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Orla, first off i love Milo's new haircut and also love the video of Milo opening his pressies. :) I couldn't stop smiling it was just so much fun watching how much fun Milo was having opening the pressies and playing with them and so cute when he was carrying the box around. I think Bogie and Miki did a great job as Milo's SS and Miki is so talented i love the vest that she did for Milo, pure perfection!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
What a wonderful reveal. And I LOVE Milo's new haircut -- he is one gorgeous boy.

Watching Milo play with the wrapping paper and box was hilarious. Really made me laugh. He obviously loves to play with the balls too. :)

The vest are great and the matching bows. Where on earth did you find those adorable slippers??? And the bag is just beautiful and so is the oranment.

What a wonderful SS Buddy. :)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:wub::wub:Orla I just love love love Milo's haircut!!! It really looks great.:aktion033: The video was awesome!!!Milo had so much fun opening all is wonderful present. Yes he sure did get spoiled by his SS buddy. I love all the gifts.

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Wonderful gifts for the handsome pup! 'Love his new cut---I understand that you wanted it shorter--but it does suit him well. We did the same thing this week & I tried to even it out---not a good plan!
I loved the vests & the slippers---what a thoughtful gift giver! Wishing you and Milo a happy Christmas together & much joy.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Milo certainly had fun opening all those prezzies! I REALLY like his new do - still a handsome and beautiful boy! Oh, those slippers - I want them! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Orla, I TOTALLY enjoyed this video:chili: your boy's very first hair cut is BEAUTIFUL :wub: I really love it!!! and oh boy, look at all these great pressies:chili: and seems like Milo loved them ALL :aktion033: so nice from Miki and Bogie :wub:

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Merry Christmas, Milo!!!! It was so much fun watching you open your pressies...and trying to get Mommy's cute slippers!!!! And your new haircut is AWESOME...I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! :)
Thank you!

LOVED IT!! What great prezzies!!! :)
Thanks! They really are great prezzies!! :D

Milo REALLY had fun opening up all his gifts!
I love those puppy slippers!
And those harness vests that Miki made are super nice.
I like how she embroidered Milo's name on them.

And Wow! You and Milo went through with the haircut! :)
He looks great and can wear his new clothes!
Milo LOVED opening his presents!!

I love the way his name is on the vests - makes them even more special!!

and thank you about his haircut :)

I LOVE Milo's new 'do!!!! What a heart-throb!!!

I love thos slippers and the harnesses!!!!!! Mikki, do you have a pattern or just made one up? They look so professional! I love all of these home-made gifts!!!! It is so heart-felt and so generous to take the time to make something so special.

Merry Christmas Milo!!
Thank you!

Miki is so talented - wish I could sew like that!!

WOWZERS!!!! Did Miki make those vests for Milo! They are amazing - I love that they are personalized too - one of a kind! She is veru talented and that was really nice of her to make those vests. And the slippers OMG!!! How cute, I'm sure you'll find Milo snuggling up to them at some point. Now, last but not least, I LOVE Milo's haircut! He looks adorable and it's great to see him romping around and having some fun. Love his smile and how he plays - he is just sooooo cute!!!
She did make the vests - aren't they amazing!?

and thanks about his haircut (special pics for you coming tomorrow :thumbsup:)
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Wow - what a reveal. I loved the video and music with Milo tearing into his gifts. He looks like he had such a great time. Those two outfits are too cute. Miki you are incredible. What wonderful gifts - the slippers, the bag, the vests, the...I think I have to go back and look again, there was so much.:chili:
AND THE MOST REVEALING - I LOVE Milo's cut. It isn't short by any means but his coat looks just gorgeous. I think he's getting the vote for hottest hottie for Christmas. :wub::wub: Thanks so much for sharing Milo with us.
Miki did give such perfect gifts!!

and thanks - I'm glad people like his haircut. I wanted it much shorter but I guess that may have been silly as its so cold here at the moment.

Orla, first off i love Milo's new haircut and also love the video of Milo opening his pressies. :) I couldn't stop smiling it was just so much fun watching how much fun Milo was having opening the pressies and playing with them and so cute when he was carrying the box around. I think Bogie and Miki did a great job as Milo's SS and Miki is so talented i love the vest that she did for Milo, pure perfection!
Thank you!

The vests are perfection!!

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a wonderful reveal. And I LOVE Milo's new haircut -- he is one gorgeous boy.

Watching Milo play with the wrapping paper and box was hilarious. Really made me laugh. He obviously loves to play with the balls too. :)

The vest are great and the matching bows. Where on earth did you find those adorable slippers??? And the bag is just beautiful and so is the oranment.

What a wonderful SS Buddy. :)
Thanks Lynn!

I am still amazed at Miki and Bogie's wonderful gifts for Milo and I!

:wub::wub:Orla I just love love love Milo's haircut!!! It really looks great.:aktion033: The video was awesome!!!Milo had so much fun opening all is wonderful present. Yes he sure did get spoiled by his SS buddy. I love all the gifts.
Thanks!!

Milo was spoiled!!!!!!!

Wonderful gifts for the handsome pup! 'Love his new cut---I understand that you wanted it shorter--but it does suit him well. We did the same thing this week & I tried to even it out---not a good plan!
I loved the vests & the slippers---what a thoughtful gift giver! Wishing you and Milo a happy Christmas together & much joy.
Thanks!

Hope you have a great Christmas too!

Milo certainly had fun opening all those prezzies! I REALLY like his new do - still a handsome and beautiful boy! Oh, those slippers - I want them! :HistericalSmiley:
Yep, he had soooooo much fun!!

The slippers are so comfy and warm! :D

Orla, I TOTALLY enjoyed this video:chili: your boy's very first hair cut is BEAUTIFUL :wub: I really love it!!! and oh boy, look at all these great pressies:chili: and seems like Milo loved them ALL :aktion033: so nice from Miki and Bogie :wub:

hugs
Kat
Thanks Kat!!

Yes, very nice of Miki & Bogie! Milo and I love everything!!!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Oh my gosh could he be an CUTER opening those presents?! He is one adorable boy and the cut looks great! Miki did a great job with those vests, that's nice he can wear them now.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hair cut!!!! And Milo looks so cute in his new harness vest!! ....and his name on it too...cool!

Looks like he made out like a bandit :chili::aktion033: guess he was a good boy this year.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
OMG!! Milo is a riot!! Opening up his presents and tearing up the paper like that that! I want to reach in and love him!! Santa was great to Milo and you too!! I love those Maltese slippers!! They're perfect for the winter time!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts