Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alas no points but she did take Reserve winner both days. Also on Saturday she won best Maltese Puppy and represented the breed at the Toy Group Puppy Show.........The Pomeranian won the toy group........

Sorry the pix are a little blurry as I accidentally dialed the camera setting off of "Auto"

Mimi was an Angel, She seems to really like being in the ring now ( she is 10 months old).

We enjoyed a great weekend with dog people!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ginger Raber is the handler of Fort Myers FL. She is the owner/breeder of Purple Jade Shih Tzus and she shows mostly the toy coated breeds

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Cat.

Yes, I know Ginger - I just couldn't see her face that well in the pic. :p

Your puppy is very cute -- continued good luck with her. :)

Heidi
Aria Maltese

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
She looks great!!
Congrats on the wins!

and thats so funny that poms are in the same group as maltese in the states - here poms are in the group with samoyeds, siberian huskies etc.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Congrats and she is just stunning!! :wub:Such a cute little package! I can't wait to meet you and your fluffs next month as well as all the other members that will be attending Nationals! It should b soooooooo much fun!!!!:chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
She is beautiful! She looks great in the ring. Ginger is doing a great job with her.

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Duh, a day late and a dollar short again. I didn't realize the Palmetto show was this weekend. I would have come. Mimi really is growing up nicely.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts