Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,507 Posts
Look at all the presents, M & S did a great job (using initials to keep the suspense). What a great and suspenseful reveal. Great blink harness and leash - the fashionista herself in all her glory. The Eva Gabor of maltese. Great treats and cute little bear. I was waiting for Ray to make an appearance. Loved it.

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Your Secret Santa was so good to you MiMi...and you are a little beauty. Love the little touch with the bow on your harness - and Sylvie, I enjoyed the video, your photos are precious.

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mimi looks so pretty! I love her hair cut and wowzer on the harness. Great prezzies.
thanks....I did that haircut all by myself. It is so much easier to maintain than a full coat.

Look at all the presents, M & S did a great job (using initials to keep the suspense). What a great and suspenseful reveal. Great blink harness and leash - the fashionista herself in all her glory. The Eva Gabor of maltese. Great treats and cute little bear. I was waiting for Ray to make an appearance. Loved it.
Ray wasn't interested until the treats came out. :wub:

She is just beautiful to look at and love love the bling!! Nice job with your pics Sylvia! Mi Mi had a great SS! Hugs!!
Thanks, Carol.

·
Premium Member
15,979 Posts
I loved your reveal Sylvia. Mimi looks so darn cute in all of the pictures.
The harness is. Faanncy!!! I love it!
Your SS did a great job on all the gifts for sweet Mimi!

·
Premium Member
24,007 Posts
Thank you Sylvia :wub: wow I would say Princess Mimi was gifted the perfect gifts for a princess like she is:wub:
I love her haircut, she looks like a star in her blinged out harness, I love little Mimi she has a mommy's heart, always wanting to take care her babies:wub:
Ray is all man, feed his tummy and he'll follow you everywhere:HistericalSmiley: just kidding

Loved how Mimi revealed her SS, she has fantastic taste in harnesses

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think that when she steps out in her fancy harness, I will also put on her diamond necklace. Together they are over the top.

I resisted getting that necklace for over a year. But, when I failed at keeping her in full coat, I bought the necklace out of guilt. Now, I love the haircut, and she has three pretty necklaces.

I MUST take her for a walk in that gorgeous red bling. I should take a camera and record the reactions of my neighbors. Maybe tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Great reveal Sylvie--love the bling--too cute! It reminds me of the fancy costumes The Rockettes might wear!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts