Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Oh MiMi, you got such great gifts! That bling harness is perfect for you! Love the reveal! :wub:

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Wow MiMi looks so glamorous! When I walked into the pet shop and saw that bling harness I knew it would look fab on MiMi. I'm so glad it fit and that she looks even more beautiful than I had pictured!! and that necklace really is awesome! They look great together! Glad MiMi and Ray enjoyed the treats!!!

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Wow MiMi looks so glamorous! When I walked into the pet shop and saw that bling harness I knew it would look fab on MiMi. I'm so glad it fit and that she looks even more beautiful than I had pictured!! and that necklace really is awesome! They look great together! Glad MiMi and Ray enjoyed the treats!!!

Your choice of gifts were so right to the point. I did take MiMi for a walk around the neighborhood today to show off her bling, but oddly enough we didn't meet anyone. Oh well, she looked gorgeous and had a good time.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Your choice of gifts were so right to the point. I did take MiMi for a walk around the neighborhood today to show off her bling, but oddly enough we didn't meet anyone. Oh well, she looked gorgeous and had a good time.
hahaha!!! It always seems to work out that way? Lol in a couple days you might go out and be in no good mood to make small talk and you will probably bump into a million people!!!

Great that you had a good time! Thats the only thing that really matters!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts