Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Oh you pretty girl Mimi!! You sure received some great presents from your SS! I love the picture of her in the hat with her head down, so funny! When she has the candy cane toy, her eyes are beautiful!! Great reveal!!!

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Wow, that was a great reveal (except poor Ray being In lockdown). MiMi looks thrilled with all her presents from Giovani and Aunt Carole.

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
don't worry about Ray. We signed him up for the birthday buddy. Plus MiMi will certainly let him sniff her toys. Oh, and I gave him some good treats to make up for his being locked out.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Great reveal...I love the dress and the hat! MiMi seems to love her gifts! Carole and Giovani did a great job.

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh you pretty girl Mimi!! You sure received some great presents from your SS! I love the picture of her in the hat with her head down, so funny! When she has the candy cane toy, her eyes are beautiful!! Great reveal!!!
thanks, Deborah. I like the way her eyes look in that shot too. We took 81 pictures..a lot were delete material.

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great reveal...I love the dress and the hat! MiMi seems to love her gifts! Carole and Giovani did a great job.
MiMi has never worn a dress before. Okay, I tried on one of the dresses I got for your little Chloe and MiMi stood still like a statue until I took it off. She did get all comfortable in this dress though...very comfortable. I may have been converted. LOL

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, that was a great reveal (except poor Ray being In lockdown). MiMi looks thrilled with all her presents from Giovani and Aunt Carole.

Did you notice the red pillow...I was trying to copy your beautiful picture of Ben...oh well.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Oh Mimi, you are just so darling in your new dress! I think you might start to like wearing dresses! Just don't let Ray try it on...

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Oh Mimi, you are just so darling in your new dress! I think you might start to like wearing dresses! Just don't let Ray try it on...
I'd like to see Ray try it on! LOL I put one on Hardy once!! he still looked like a boy!

·
Super Moderator
9,676 Posts
Ray brought tears to my eyes, he looked so sad. Mimi looked very happy, though.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Oh Meme, you got such nice pwessies. I love all the gifts and you got your very first dress too. It looks very cute on you. Pearlan also got her first dress. You both can be like twins again. :wub: Love the pictures, Sylvia.

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ray brought tears to my eyes, he looked so sad. Mimi looked very happy, though.
I know, but you have to understand that that is just his face. Unless he has been running around and has his tongue hanging out, Ray always looks so darn sad. He melts my heart with his sad face...sometimes he really has the same face as a silverback gorrilla...but Ray is a happy little guy, who does get lots and lots of love. He just has a sad countenance. But he has a happy heart. Honest.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Great pictures Sylie!! Meme looks very happy and looks like her hair is growing out.
I'll never forget the ball of fur going up and down the stairs.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I am so glad Mimi likes her pressies! Can't even tell Mimi never wore a dress before, she is such a wonderful model. She looks wonderful, even without the hat - although the hat sold me on the dress! (Maybe we need to take that hat and have a bow made out of it!)
So glad Mimi enjoyed her Christmas toys too!
Much love, Carole & Giovanni

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am so glad Mimi likes her pressies! Can't even tell Mimi never wore a dress before, she is such a wonderful model. She looks wonderful, even without the hat - although the hat sold me on the dress! (Maybe we need to take that hat and have a bow made out of it!)
So glad Mimi enjoyed her Christmas toys too!
Much love, Carole & Giovanni

I will try the hat again. She may be okay once she gets used to it. Although she will only tolerate small bows. If I put a bigger bow in her hair she rolls around trying to get it off. She looks so darned cute in the dress. We really had a good time. The tree with all the little toys really kept her busy. Thank you for great, fun pressies.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Sylie, I love this reveal! Mimi is so pretty and her coat is so beautiful! All that thick hair!!! I think the pics of ray were cute... What a good boy :wub: it's hard to believe that the dress is MiMi's first- she certainly models well :thumbsup: great pressies from Carole and Gio!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I know, but you have to understand that that is just his face.
:HistericalSmiley:

Gus is like that.... Unless you are talking to him and getting head tilts he looks so mopey .... But yeah...it's just his face ;)

Ray did look very sad... I wanted to snuggle him.

Glad Meme had fun and got good presents! I know she will share with her brother :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts