Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
soooo cute, your Minnie reminds me of Matilda, Matilda always ends up B&B's chewy's. Now I sit and watch and make sure B&B get's hers

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup: How cute is that? I love the video. Minnie is looking around when she gets up as if to say, "You didn't eat that whole thing, did you Max?" Are you sure she isn't part cat -- she's got that pouncing down purrfetly.:HistericalSmiley: You had great captions setting it all up and alas Minnie rules. Poor Max. Better send him over to me where he can eat a flossie in peace.:whistle:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:thumbsup::thumbsup: How cute is that? I love the video. Minnie is looking around when she gets up as if to say, "You didn't eat that whole thing, did you Max?" Are you sure she isn't part cat -- she's got that pouncing down purrfetly.:HistericalSmiley: You had great captions setting it all up and alas Minnie rules. Poor Max. Better send him over to me where he can eat a flossie in peace.:whistle:
could I give you the trouble making ball swallower instead? ;) hahaha

Thanks for the replies ... forgot to add in music ::whoops::

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Haha :D aren't these girls naughty? Awwwh poor Max @ one part of the video, he jumped from the lil bark ... Looks as if he says: "can't a man eat his Flossie in peace!" (Snowy says: "no worries buddy, I go thwough da same issue wid Cwystal"

LOVED the video - thanks so much for sharing

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I love it! :wub:
Minnie seems to be up and running. I'm glad she's doing so well. I hope she shared the flossy with Max!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
could I give you the trouble making ball swallower instead? ;) hahaha

Thanks for the replies ... forgot to add in music ::whoops::
OMG - I forgot about the ball. I think the vet discovered it right before I wasn't on SM for days and didn't see the posts. Am assuming all's well now...apparently.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OOO I just found out about multiquoting :w00t:
soooo cute, your Minnie reminds me of Matilda, Matilda always ends up B&B's chewy's. Now I sit and watch and make sure B&B get's hers
aww poor B&B ... Max says "I'm wif ya"

lol Poor guy!

Thanks for sharing! It was too cute! :wub:
npnp my pleasure

Poor Max. What a cute video.
max is a little sad ..but got over it .. with revengeee (upcoming vid??)

Very cute. That Minnie is mighty!:HistericalSmiley:
minnie - B)
Haha :D aren't these girls naughty? Awwwh poor Max @ one part of the video, he jumped from the lil bark ... Looks as if he says: "can't a man eat his Flossie in peace!" (Snowy says: "no worries buddy, I go thwough da same issue wid Cwystal"

LOVED the video - thanks so much for sharing
aww fwank wyou snowy :( bwothers must endure a lot ...! Me dink Mommy was inspired by you wideos ... now all she wants to do ish film us :blink:

I love it! :wub:
Minnie seems to be up and running. I'm glad she's doing so well. I hope she shared the flossy with Max!
this was actually around 3 days before the surgery lol .. but she's still the same :thumbsup:

too cute! Minnie is a little princess and how nice of Max to let her have the flossy.
yup Max got the flossy ... I always buy two of things and give one to each .. but eventually Minnie steals Max's and Max's just takes Minnie's :smilie_tischkante:

OMG - I forgot about the ball. I think the vet discovered it right before I wasn't on SM for days and didn't see the posts. Am assuming all's well now...apparently.
haha yes everything is great ...:)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I ♥ Minnie!!! She's so cute and sassy!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I had to laugh at her "grumbling" and "cat like jumping" and her "bossiness" .....Josey does the same thing to her sissy, Mandy. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts