Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Abbey thinks when she's dressed.....she must be going someplace.

umm....Abbs....yoohoo....it's snowing too much to go outside today..
View attachment 93133

Oh there you are, see you can be dressed and just hang out around home! :innocent:
View attachment 93134

Thanks for looking, I'm just trying to organize some of the kids "stuff" :blush:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love it! Thanks Linda. ....actually she loves it too!!! :aktion033:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I love Abbey's outfit!! It looks like a very cute high school uniform, thanks for sharing :heart:

·
Registered
842 Posts
OMG when I looked at that for a second, I thought it was a little girl with blonde hair standing between 2 dogs looking out the window!!! HAHAH too cute :HistericalSmiley: Love the skirt!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
OMG when I looked at that for a second, I thought it was a little girl with blonde hair standing between 2 dogs looking out the window!!! HAHAH too cute :HistericalSmiley: Love the skirt!
Oh no, Amanda. I thought the exact same thing when I took a quick look. Was thinking the lighting was a little bad because the girl's hair looked white. D-U-H:blink::HistericalSmiley: Abbey looks so cute in that little hoodie cardigan and skirt. What a doll she is. Maybe she's looking out to see if I'll pick her up and bring her to NYC? :wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, her Aunt Linda (Lindy) gave that dress to her.

She spends a lot of time on her hind legs....that's why I think she's human sometimes too!!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
It's so nice to see pics of Miss Abbey. I know that she, like Lacie, isn't that easy to get pics of. And Lacie thinks like Miss Abbey -- if I'm dresses, we must be going bye-bye.

I just love Miss Abbey. She's adorable, inho. :)

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks.....she is so full of herself....but then again...Abbey's always thought that life was "all about her"... :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Pat i love the first picture,:wub: Abbey looks like a little skin girl I had to take a double look. Gosh she's adorable in that little outfit:wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
She looks like a little human child and you need to walk up to her and grab her hand (paw) and say, "Come on, we're going to go shopping for a pair of shoes (2 pair)!!!!! LOL!!! Darling picture Pat!!!!!

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
dressed

ahhh dressed and no where to go! what a bomber!!! do not worry Abbey spring is just a few months away.

You look a preppie young lady in that cute outfit :aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Abbey thinks when she's dressed.....she must be going someplace.

umm....Abbs....yoohoo....it's snowing too much to go outside today..
View attachment 93133

Oh there you are, see you can be dressed and just hang out around home! :innocent:
Thanks for looking, I'm just trying to organize some of the kids "stuff" :blush:
What adorable pics!:wub: Abbey looks precious. I'm glad to see that little Ava is sharing some of the "limelight".:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts