Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 304 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have been up all night with Miss Bow, late last night she went totally blind:smcry: she won't drink, or eat anything, she has very little engery and early this morning she has been groaning:smcry: she hasn't gone to the bathroom in sometime, yesterday when she did do her poo it had mucus and was runny, something is seriously wrong she is groaning some and her breathing is labored, we are broken hearted, we both think she's getting close to going to the Rainbow bridge:smcry:all night my dh set up with her,:smcry:he loves her so much it breaks my heart to watch him:smcry: I slept abit but mostly prayed, around 4 this morning we brought her to our bed, we took turns holding her and loving on her:smcry: my husband is at the vets right now, I am only a few minutes from there and will go if I need to. I stayed home because of Matilda

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Oh Paula,

My heart is breaking for you. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, your husband, Matilda, and Miss Bow.

Hugs to all of you.
Debbie

·
Premium Member
17,213 Posts
"Father, YOU alone are the God of all comfort. Come near to Paula & her husband & encircle them with peace and fortitude. I pray for their babies and ask in the name of Jesus for healing, if you would allow it and know it to be a good thing. We entrust ourselves to YOUR wisdom though it grieves us to not be insistent on our own wills. Oh God, show mercy as YOU alone are capable of healing & help in times of such deep & desperate need. We ask YOU because there is no one more whom we trust."
In Jesus name. sending much love Paula.

·
Premium Member
23,996 Posts
Paula - I can't believe this. :crying: I'm so very sorry. First Matilda and now Miss Bow? Too much to take. I'm sending loving prayers to Miss Bow that this is just a bout with something and she'll come through. Please let us know how she is and I'm hoping that Matilda is still doing better. Please take care of yourself and your husband too. I can only imagine how hard this is on you both. :prayer::prayer:

·
Premium Member
19,981 Posts
Oh no! Oh Paula, my heart is aching for you right now. Both your girls are in pain, how can you stand it!?? Please keep us updated on Miss Bow's status....sending prayers and good thoughts.

·
Premium Member
17,337 Posts
Paula -- I am sitting here crying as I read your post. She is in God's hands and we are all sending prayers for both of your sweet fluffs. Will be anxious to see what the has to say.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Paula, I am praying for our sweetheart Miss Bow. I hope that she is just a little sick and will get better soon. I'm sad that she went blind, poor baby. I am praying for you and your husband too - this is too much to handle but I know you both are strong and will do all you can for your two girls. Sending you lots of hugs.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I just read about Matilda a little while ago. Now reading this about Miss Bow. Oh gosh Paula. I don't want to believe this. All the prayers you have said for us and our babies are now being sent back to you and your girls. Praying for a miracle.

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
OMD I just read about Matilda and now Miss Bow. I'm crying to see this. Let us know how they're doing.I'm so sorry you're going through this. We all just love them both so much..:smcry::grouphug:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Oh Paula! My heart aches for you and reading your post is just so tough! First Matilda and now Miss Bow. Having both of your girls feeling ill at the same time has got to be so difficult. I will be praying for both Miss Bow and Matilda and for you and your husband. We send you all of our love! Keep us posted!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Paula - I don't even know what to say! I felt terrible about Matilda and then I come back a few minutes later and find that Miss Bow is this ill. I will spend my day thinking about you, your husband, and your precious girls. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
I hope things get better for Miss Bow. It's tough to have two not feeling well. :wub:

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Paula, sending all of my positive energy and prayers your way to your entire skin and fluff family. I am so very sorry that you are having to deal with so much all at once! STAY STRONG!

1 - 20 of 304 Posts