Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

301 - 304 of 304 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,776 Posts
I have a few extra pillows I will try them tonight, gosh it's like having a new baby learning how to roll over lol
I just can't thank each of you enough for all your love, prayers and support during a very stressful time in our lives. Looks like Miss Bow will continue to run our lives and our hearts for many years (I pray) to come. I LOVE YOU
We love you, too, Paula.:wub::wub::wub: Let us know how it goes with the pillows. That's what I did after Bonnie's surgery and it worked very well.

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Yipee!!Paula, I'm happy to see that Miss Bow is doing better all the time. she's even eating treats, what a girl!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Paula - a drop down gate at the bottom of the bed might also work. The kind they use on toddler beds. It's more secure than pillows because it can't be pushed off the bed by people or dogs :). That's the route I would take if pillows do not work.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
I am so, so THRILLED to hear Miss Bow is doing so much better! :aktion033: Praise God!

She is an amazing little girl and is getting the most awesome care and love. Hugs to you all. :wub:

301 - 304 of 304 Posts