Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

41 - 60 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Praying for peace for both you and your hubby Paula. My heart is breaking for you both. I know it doesn't help at all right now, but had you not opened your hearts and home to Miss Bow, she would have had such an awful rest of her life. God bless you and your dh for loving her.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Oh Paula this is so sad. I truly hope Miss Bow is strong enough to recover. Wishing you strength through this very difficult time.
Jenna

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Paula, I am so sorry.:crying:Bless all your hearts. "Heavenly Father, I pray that if it is your will, you will heal Miss Bow and sweet Matilda for Paula. I pray for strength, wisdom, and courage for Paula and her husband. Father, put your arms around them and let them feel your presence and your great love and mercy. In Jesus' name. Amen":grouphug:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
My husband and I have talked, we are waiting for the results, if Miss Bow continues not to eat and drink we will make the decision of love to help her go to the bridge, we love her to much to watch her suffer:smcry: she has been such a delight in our family, .
Paula, my heart goes out to you. This brings back the pain I experienced in January losing my precious two babies 7 days apart. They are so much a part of our lives; it's so painful to see things like this happen. That is a very tough decision to make; I empathize with you.
I pray your precious Miss Bow recovers and Matilda improves as well.

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
I am just reading this about Miss Bow. I am so sorry you and DH are going through this Paula. I will pray for all of you,and hope Miss Bow can recover. :grouphug::grouphug:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Paula, my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. May God hold you all so very close.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Oh Paula I just logged on to see how Matilda was doing and see this. I'm so sorry Miss Bows is not well. I know what a very difficult time this is for you and your dh. I will be praying for Miss Bows, Matilda, you and your dh. I wish I could be there to give you all a big hug.

41 - 60 of 304 Posts