Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A wonderful package arrived in the mail the other addressed to "Miss Hollywood" from Dianne, CeeCee and Rain and when we opened it there were some WONDERFUL gifts inside! I asked "Miss Hollywood's" agent if it would be o.k. to shoot a few shots and lucky for me she agreed to a few. :HistericalSmiley: Thank you so much Dianne and girls for the wonderful gifts! It was beyond thoughtful of you! :wub:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
She is now officially too cool for school! We'll have to address you as Nissa Dahling! That was so nice of the very nice Dianne.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh my goodness, there she is in all her finery!!! Work it girl!!!! She looks so cool in those sunglasses and her biker chick jacket, with a little sparkle thrown in for Miss Hollywood!!!! Nissa, you are too cute for words!!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Nissa you are just to gorgeous. That was so sweet of Diane and her girls to think of you and send such wonderful gifts.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
What beautiful presents for the adorable Hollywood princess Nissa!

How toughtful of Dianne, CeeCee and of course Rain! :heart:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Ah... what lovely gifts for our beloved Miss Hollywood, Nissa Dahling! :wub::wub:

Ah, Nissa Dahling, not only are you a gorgeous star, you're Pirate Princess, Diva Extrordinaire, and SuperModel as well. Such a resume for such a little lady! Your accomplishments in such a short time are nothing short of stunning! B)

So when do you start doing pawtographs? :party:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.